Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, for sure my email says $142.20. Maybe one of the fees goes down as you increase the # of tickets?

This is the breakdown it says on TM:

US $55.00 x 2 Price Details
Facility Charge
US $3.00 x 2
Convenience ChargeUS $11.10 x 2
SUBTOTAL US $138.20
US $4.00 Order Processing Fee
Standard Mail No Charge
TOTAL CHARGES US $142.20

Ah. The order processing fee is per-order, not per-ticket. Makes sense.

I'm doing ACCESS at noon for Jersey but only have 148.57 on my MoneyCard. Can someone who is able to get tix at 10am buying Jersey tix at the 58 dollar level (or even GA's since it is the same price) and is buying 2 (TWO) tickets lemme know exactly what it came to after ticketmaster rapes you. That way if I must, I have a couple hours to run to the store and add more. I don't wanna have to, but just in case. Just PM me or send a message to shawn.bonneau@yahoo.com - Thanks!

SMB

Its unlikely that there will be GA's for that presale. Venue presales tended to only have higher priced tickets the first time through.

hahah, yep, sure will :)

pre sale for me in about 7 hours.....I'm assuming I'm in the horizon group because I was horizon last time...hopefully this goes smoothly....

a) WHAT were you doing up at 3:30am??? :crack:
b) It was really good to meet you (if briefly) in Pasadena - I came by to meet BabyDoll and Wayne and they introduced me to you.
c) Going to Anaheim? :hyper:

Presale in 2 hours. Yesterday I forgot about daylight savings and tried to get in an hour early :doh:

Well, I tried to use my code that I used to buy 4 US tickets last leg that doesn't show up as used on U2.com and it works. I didn't buy any tickets with it though.

This was an unused code?

Yeah i tried using it for Brussels and the tickets were declined due to the bank being over sensitive and not authorising the payment as they thought it was a fraud

So emailed the U2.com help line that come back saying that the code had not been used and would be ok in future presales

And it hasn't worked.

It'll be $40 down the drain for me if they don't along with no tickets and I've been a member of the fan club since 1984.

I wanna cry :sad:

ugh! sorry to hear this WH! I hope everything will work out for you! this sux! :hug:

Shit, I hope they resolve this quickly.

Wild, hopefully it'll be resolved in the next few minutes. If not, I'd ask for my $40 back. (not that they'll give it to you, but seriously... )

i know we have time to get tickets but it's the principle of it

I paid my $40 i want to be able to use my code( Only reason i renew every year)

Has anyone been able to get tickets for NJ with the access code? I got the email from the Meadowlands yesterday, but when I tried to use it, it said that code wasn't in the system. I was trying using it with ticketmaster....does anyone know if there is another site we are supposed to use the code with? Thanks!

Has anyone been able to get tickets for NJ with the access code? I got the email from the Meadowlands yesterday, but when I tried to use it, it said that code wasn't in the system. I was trying using it with ticketmaster....does anyone know if there is another site we are supposed to use the code with? Thanks!

I was able to pull up few tix just to see what's available. No GAs.

Yeah i tried using it for Brussels and the tickets were declined due to the bank being over sensitive and not authorising the payment as they thought it was a fraud

So emailed the U2.com help line that come back saying that the code had not been used and would be ok in future presales

And it hasn't worked.

It'll be $40 down the drain for me if they don't along with no tickets and I've been a member of the fan club since 1984.

I wanna cry :sad:

That blows. You were trying for Chicago, no? I had a valid presale code last time and didn't get any GAs in my Chicago presale, but I got them in the general sale right away.

Back
Top Bottom