Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used my Horizon presale for the 1st show in Chicago 2009, and am not planning on renewing. I'm wondering if anyone knows the Chicago Bears presale code that season ticket holders will be using, like they did on the 2nd leg?

Has anyone noticed that it appears U2 has renewed everyone's codes? In other words, I think sluggish sales have prompted them to light fires under people's butts. Good luck getting tickets in the general onsale.

I just checked my account, and I didn't get a new code. I can't make up my mind between Chicago or Toronto. Either way I'll wait around for drops if needed.

edit: Pretty devious of them ;) The email they just sent has a presale code, but it's just the one I've used already, and then it hits you up to renew.

well, apparently i wasnt the only one getting weird code errors... all seems good to go now.. :cute:

was lucky n' very happy to be a coin toss away from Adam @ VANCOUVER show last wed... looking forward to SEATTLE next year!!!:hug:

Has anyone noticed that it appears U2 has renewed everyone's codes? In other words, I think sluggish sales have prompted them to light fires under people's butts. Good luck getting tickets in the general onsale.

They haven't renewed codes unless you've renewed your subscription early. If you're seeing your code in red with a faint strike through line, that means it's been used. The new codes are below it in green.

That 'field' designation is for the baseball seating. They just didn't bother to make the names a bit more non-baseball specific. Them be seats.

ah..makes sense...wow, pretty damn good seats, no?

is there a way to see the breakdown of ticket prices and the corresponding seats?

They haven't renewed codes unless you've renewed your subscription early. If you're seeing your code in red with a faint strike through line, that means it's been used. The new codes are below it in green.

Well, sort of. If I log in to U2.com it has a strike through line, but in the email they sent earlier the code is green. At first glance I thought it was valid but then logged in to double check that I had used it already. Very nice tease on their part ;)

Q1-How many people will the Anaheim Venue hold for this show?

Q2-Does anyone know if U2 are planning on a 2nd show in Anaheim like they did in Chicago to begin the US part of 360/2009?

Q1-How many people will the Anaheim Venue hold for this show?

Q2-Does anyone know if U2 are planning on a 2nd show in Anaheim like they did in Chicago to begin the US part of 360/2009?

For baseball games, capacity is about 45,000...so I figure a U2 show with the 360 setup would be close to 60,000? Not sure really, but I'd say somewhere around there...

Two days ago I had a green presale code, even though I used all four of my tickets for 2009. Last night my code was red "already been used." Now tonight, it's green again. What the fuck is going on?

I had to search back through my email to find mine. May be another way but I don't know it.

hmmm...yeah I just did that...good idea. I'm surprised I still had the e mail haha...too bad it expired Sep 28 haha..so much for that :shrug:

so what seat section is everyone going for? I'm not sure the $250 seats are worth it...is there a way to see the price level and the corresponding section? This baseball stadium layout is sorta weird....not sure what to expect :hmm:

ok wtf is wrong with u2.com....the exact same thing happened last time...so I renew my subscription, and then only after I do this do I get an e mail giving me a coupon code...well why the fuck do they give you the option for a coupon code before going through with the order if they only send the coupon code to you after the order goes through??!?! Am I missing something here? My last coupon code basically went to waste too.

and all I see is a red, crossed out code that I'm assuming is my old code...no green code and no code starting with a 2...no pre sale e mail either...so I effectively have no code, yet I just gave u2.com 50 dollars...BRILLIANT...lookin forward to the morning presale! Should be awesome! :down:

Two days ago I had a green presale code, even though I used all four of my tickets for 2009. Last night my code was red "already been used." Now tonight, it's green again. What the fuck is going on?

no idea hahah...all I have is a red crossed out old code...the only thing green are the words "YOUR PERSONAL PRESALE ACCESS CODE IS..."

Back
Top Bottom