All U2 'lack of' whatever HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but perfection does not exist.

Thank God it doesn't.

Would be a boring world where everything would be "perfect".

I think people have different defnitions of perfection.

Personally, I'd rather see a band as human beings than perfect.

Perfection could never exist in a world of humans :)

They have had some shows on this tour where I have watched the videos and said to myself, "Boy, Bono is off."
THIS is exactly my problem. You watched a VIDEO and concluded Bono was off? How can you conclude that kind of stuff from a video? :huh: Were you there? I doubt it.

there seem to be two distinct groups of people posting in this thread, one group is serious, can you guess what the other group is?
The other group would be you. :wink:

I hate that leather jacket that the Edge seems to wear, he's lost all of whatever fashion sense he still had. Gay leatherman. :angry:

Well, now you know! He used to steal them from David Coverdale! I think Edge has a restrain order now!

whitesnake.jpg

And, he lacks hair. David doesn't.

Thank God it doesn't.

Would be a boring world where everything would be "perfect".

I think people have different defnitions of perfection.

Personally, I'd rather see a band as human beings than perfect.

Perfection could never exist in a world of humans :)

:up:

And why does The Edge insist on pretending to be Irish? He was born in Essex, England for goodness sake. There's a distinct lack of englishness in this tour :angry:

Even Adam seems to have forgotten his English roots. :wink:

Forget about cowbells, forget about squirrels, U2 are lacking the one and only ...

PAUL MCGUINNESS ... I'm sure most would prefer to see him doing giant belly slams on stage and in the crowd during Mysterious Ways.

"It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, he moves his heavy weight ..."

Seriously, Paul Mc deserves so much respect.

Nice.

I believe there may be a genuine lack of perspiration from those lighting engineers who spend the whole concert sat down whilst suspended from their Recaro chairs in the Claw. Talk about lazy. Back in my day, lighting engineers were expected to stand whilst operating spotlights. But these days... Is it any wonder we are experiencing an obesity epidemic?

Those were lighting engineers up there in the Claw, the three of them ?

I thought they were the cameramen filming the live band/audience footage...

Yup, three lighting men in each leg. Although I saw at least one woman...

The camera men were on little platforms mounted closer to the base of the legs of the claw.

Back
Top Bottom