All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought 2 RZ tickets online on ticketone.it, there was no auction, just a given prize of 287 Euro.

I bought 2 RZ tickets online on ticketone.it, there was no auction, just a given prize of 287 Euro.

In the US the Red Zone is auctioned (not sold). For the 1st leg, the Red Zone in Europe was auctioned also, they only began selling them for the European shows for the 4th leg shows.

The only North American shows where the Red Zone was sold was in Montreal (and even there you could purchase 1 single ticket).

The unique thing about SLC is that you can only bid for 2 or 4 tickets (not singles or odd numbers).

Is there likely to be a release of more Red Zone tickets in Europe this time? The 2009 leg had two auctions for Red Zone tickets so I was wondering if sold out really does mean sold out for 2010...?

So, let's see if I understood.
You can either get the tickets or not, because they're sold in auctions. :hmm:
What does it depend on? Which is the purchasing process?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I don't know much about the RZ :reject:

In Europe this time round you BUY tickets but in the US you bid on them in a freaky auction. It would be worth reading threads I and II for the vagaries of the US auctions.

Has anybody seen handicapped fans in wheelchairs within the RZ? I would guess there is less pushing around within the RZ and it is possibly the only place on the floor (i.e. GA section) where I see this even being a possibility...

Has anybody seen handicapped fans in wheelchairs within the RZ? I would guess there is less pushing around within the RZ and it is possibly the only place on the floor (i.e. GA section) where I see this even being a possibility...

There were no wheelchairs in Adam's RZ in Vegas last year that I remember. It gets quite tight in there, and I'm not sure it would make for great viewing since it is right in front of the ramps (and they're fairly high).

I thought there was a platform(s?) set up on the GA floor for people in chairs. I think I remember some folks up at the soundboard, too.

I guess I would say go for GA, and let the stadium/U2 people get you situated. It's the cheapest option, too. It would suck to pay for a Lower Bowl or RZ ticket and still get stuck a way back from the band.

zurich next month is 250 sterling, buy them on the u2 official site through ticketcorner, 5 categories listed but only cat 5 is showing ,is this a different entrance ,difficult to know,any help

I'm from Australia, and with the recent tour announcement I am keen for the best ticket possible.

Where is the red zone? How does it compare with the usual GA position?

There were no wheelchairs in Adam's RZ in Vegas last year that I remember. It gets quite tight in there, and I'm not sure it would make for great viewing since it is right in front of the ramps (and they're fairly high).

I thought there was a platform(s?) set up on the GA floor for people in chairs. I think I remember some folks up at the soundboard, too.

I guess I would say go for GA, and let the stadium/U2 people get you situated. It's the cheapest option, too. It would suck to pay for a Lower Bowl or RZ ticket and still get stuck a way back from the band.

Thanks for the info kramwest1!

Haven't heard anything for the Oz/NZ presales.

They weren't available in the NA presales (as the RZ tickets were auctioned). Would be good to hear back from some Europeans, as they had RZ tickets at flat rates, just like Oz/NZ.

I got 2 red zone tickets today. I've been looking for some info/photos to get a better idea of what it's like, but haven't had much luck. Does anyone have any personal experience of the red zone and/or photos to share? Or could anyone point me in the right direction with some links to relevant threads please? :)

I got 2 red zone tickets today. I've been looking for some info/photos to get a better idea of what it's like, but haven't had much luck. Does anyone have any personal experience of the red zone and/or photos to share? Or could anyone point me in the right direction with some links to relevant threads please? :)

Red Zone Dublin (From Adam's side)

27nx6ez

You have to upload them to an external site first, like Photobucket, and then post the link to the picture from that site between the IMG tags. :)

All of these were taken from the red zone on Edge's side on the rail (Rose Bowl) with a camera with a digital zoom. It's a pretty good view. (Even without the zoom) :)

resizerosebowlseapeny7.jpg

resizerosebowlseapeny5.jpg

resizerosebowlseapeny4.jpg

resizerosebowlseapeny3.jpg

resizerosebowlseapeny1.jpg

bonoLAsmseapeny.jpg

My photos were from inside the circle(Houston) and outside the circle(Las Vegas)...not done RZ...
4876128822_9ff22db90e_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom