All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was at work and got busy and missed the end of the auction...
That's what happens when a kid tries to die on you at 11:45... Damn ER...
On the bright side, He lived...

Wish I'd set my bid higher...

I cant believe I missed it...
I let three other people down and I am furious at myself...

Anyone want to part with four seattle red zones?

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Will there be a second auction?

Good that your kid's ok. It's probably unknown at this point whether there will be a second auction. Most shows in 2009 did have a second auction, and it was held something like 10 days before the show (for 5 days or so). The way they did it systematically like that indicated to me that it was pre-planned. So my opinion is that they will have second auctions. Given a possible second auction and ticket drops near the show date, you should be able snag a good seat/GA/RZ for face value.

Hey Charmer I got RZ1 for Seattle too!! Okay everyone is debating over Adam's side or Edge's, but the real question is... will I be able to see LARRY from the Red Zone? I vaguely remember seeing a pile of equipment behind Edge that may block the view....

will I be able to see LARRY from the Red Zone? I vaguely remember seeing a pile of equipment behind Edge that may block the view....

Yes, especially from the front.
Took this from near the front of RZ:

4020349986_2e07aebcd7.jpg

OOh, great pix people :up:
It was very thrilling when Larry got all ambulatory, wasn't it?!
I couldn't see him too well from Adam's side RZ as I recall, I think I stopped trying to catch that view after a while. But I was at front-stage end of the RZ, and given how much easier it was from there to see the front of the stage, or Adam on the catwalk, I might have just gotten distracted.
It is nice to have a consistently good view of Larry though, 'tis true! :wink:

Btw, also just got a RZ1 ticket as well for the Seattle show for $185 (final closing bid). Anybody else out there going (RED) Zone for Seattle as well?

Yes! I am! I got 2 tickets RZ 1!!! So happy!! I can't believe it!

So these are will-call pickup only day of show type tickets. Someone on here for another show said they got RZ tickets in the mail. Say what? I thought they were only will-call?

Can someone tell me how this works? I am nervous about the will-call thing. I definitely will print out the ticket/bid confirmation number but this makes me nervous showing up without a ticket in hand. Can we pickup our RZ will call tickets day of show early in the day before the mad crush?
What time would you guys recommend?

I can't believe I am stressing out about this already, I am just super excited!!:hyper:

I was at work and got busy and missed the end of the auction...
That's what happens when a kid tries to die on you at 11:45... Damn ER...
On the bright side, He lived...

Wish I'd set my bid higher...

I cant believe I missed it...
I let three other people down and I am furious at myself...

Anyone want to part with four seattle red zones?

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Sorry you missed the end of the auction, but sounds like you had a much higher calling in those closing minutes.
I will send out the good vibes for a second Seattle RZ auction for you!!!
Good work saving lives. :applaud:

No Hassles

Yes! I am! I got 2 tickets RZ 1!!! So happy!! I can't believe it!

So these are will-call pickup only day of show type tickets. Someone on here for another show said they got RZ tickets in the mail. Say what? I thought they were only will-call?

Can someone tell me how this works? I am nervous about the will-call thing. I definitely will print out the ticket/bid confirmation number but this makes me nervous showing up without a ticket in hand. Can we pickup our RZ will call tickets day of show early in the day before the mad crush?
What time would you guys recommend?

I can't believe I am stressing out about this already, I am just super excited!!:hyper:

After the crush of Chi1, Red Zone for Chi2 was a breeze. I got there around 4 pm and had no wait to get my wristband, then stood behind about 20 people in the Red Zone line. All they wanted to see what some ID, though I did have the printout and the credit card I used to buy the ticket.
Just remember to get the wristband before getting in line.

Congratulations. You're going to have a blast!
ENJOY!

Birdlover

^ You will get a Red Zone email about a week before your show, telling you where your box office will be, what gate you'll use to enter, etc. The email will tell you how early you can go pick up your ticket and bracelet. Don't be nervous about the will call thing, it will be fine. :)

Wow...that was crazy. $200 was my limit. I *think* I won - my last bid was for $200 with about 5 min left when it was still at $195 :hyper:

Wow...that was crazy. $200 was my limit. I *think* I won - my last bid was for $200 with about 5 min left when it was still at $195 :hyper:

Agreed. I bid the $200 with less than 2 minutes to go. Phew. RED2. VERY excited. I know this has been discussed before, anyone know if 1 and 2 are always either Adam or Edge? Fine with both, just curious!

Anaheim 2 (June 7, 2010)

Final:

1 (RED) Zone Backstage Tour Experience
US $955.00

2 (RED) Zone Experience
US $165.00

BIG difference from night 1!!

All of the North American shows before were RED1 Edge, RED2 Adam. In Europe it was the other way around.

Thank you and congratulations on your tickets! Interesting how widely different the RZ tickets go for, I expected them all to at least be more than the seats...

Did anyone else win??

(Looks like I'll have some seats for sale, I hope I can sell them :lol: )

:wave:Hi Bonocomet!
I won too (even though I overpaid a bit - oh well, I'm just telling myself its for charity, so its all good) - RZ1 - so excited because I had RZ2 at the Rose Bowl. Which one did you get?

Thank you and congratulations on your tickets! Interesting how widely different the RZ tickets go for, I expected them all to at least be more than the seats...

thanks! :)

:wave:Hi Bonocomet!
I won too (even though I overpaid a bit - oh well, I'm just telling myself its for charity, so its all good) - RZ1 - so excited because I had RZ2 at the Rose Bowl. Which one did you get?

Yay! Perfect! I had RZ1 last time and got RZ2 this time (plus I've been on that side of the stadium every time so far (and Anaheim 1) so this will be my first time on Adam's side :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom