All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was on a business call when the auctions were closing and lost track of the time and couldn't get online at the end. Lost NY but won Miami and got RZ 1 for Miami, so I'm happy.

Hopefully, they'll open the auctions again like they did last leg and I can try again for NY.

Last edited:
Going for Philly Red Zone, so I was watching the price of the NJ show. It jumped from $215 to $240 in the final 5 minutes of bidding!

I feel sick...sitting at work ready to bid when my phone rang and literally missed Chicago by 10 seconds...I was happy to pay 200. This ruined the day.

I feel sick...sitting at work ready to bid when my phone rang and literally missed Chicago by 10 seconds...I was happy to pay 200. This ruined the day.

I'm so sorry :sad:
I didn't have the excuse of a distraction...I think I might have just missed the cut-off by not upping my bid by enough at the last minute, grrr. I think I always have a weird feeling about buying a will-call-type ticket so very far in advance and don't get fully onboard with these auctions until closer to the date :|
I hope for both of us that there is another auction just before the show, as there was last time!
I'm also just sorta feeling like what if things get expensive for the RZ at the East Lansing show somehow, this whole scene is a challenge to the budget :doh:

Got Adam side for Denver :D
headspin.gif

Ending totals

Anaheim 1: $305.00 (updated!) :ohmy:
New Jersey: $240.00 :ohmy:
Miami: $235.00 :ohmy:
Chicago: $190.00
Denver: $170.00 :applaud:

Interesting that it showed Denver ending at $165 for a while and then it changed to $170.00. Not enough $165.00 bidders?? Or their computer is really slow to calculate the top bidders. Normally it would change to a smaller amount if people's credit cards didn't work. Odd.

Last edited:
Ending totals

Anaheim 1: $275.00 :ohmy:
New Jersey: $240.00 :ohmy:
Miami: $235.00 :ohmy:
Chicago: $190.00
Denver: $170.00 :applaud:

Interesting that it showed Denver ending at $165 for a while and then it changed to $170.00. Not enough $165.00 bidders?? Or their computer is really slow to calculate the top bidders. Normally it would change to a smaller amount if people's credit cards didn't work. Odd.

Note that Anaheim has not ended yet - will probably end over $300. Whey do I always pick the shows with the crazy RZ prices?

And Anaheim isn't over yet... it could go higher...

edit: ^ yes, I'm glad now we got the first Rose Bowl RZ tickets for under $300! That was pretty lucky I guess, considering!

And Anaheim isn't over yet... it could go higher...

edit: ^ yes, I'm glad now we got the first Rose Bowl RZ tickets for under $300! That was pretty lucky I guess, considering!

I was just thinking the same thing, Bonocomet! We totally flew under the radar then compared to now - our "secret" is out!:lol: Here's hoping Anaheim2 won't go as high as Anaheim1. :pray:

It says on the TM site in your account where it says you won, and will also say it in your winning confirmation email. Either RZ1 or RZ2.

Was on a business call when the auctions were closing and lost track of the time and couldn't get online at the end. Lost NY but won Miami and got RZ 1 for Miami, so I'm happy.

Hopefully, they'll open the auctions again like they did last leg and I can try again for NY.

Same here, I lost track of time and didn't pay attention. And of course, TM's e-mail didn't notify me until it was too late. I bid $225 last week. I will be kicking myself severely if this is truly the final U.S. show of 2010.

I already do have seats to it, so it will be nice to not have yet another ticket bill to think of.

Wow. Auction closed. Anaheim 1

(RED) Zone Backstage Tour Experience
US $2,505.00

(RED) Zone Experience
US $305.00

It says on the TM site in your account where it says you won, and will also say it in your winning confirmation email. Either RZ1 or RZ2.

i mean how do you know which is adam's or edge's side in denver? the ticketmaster diagram doesn't have the red zone sides listed.

thanks

Updated my previous post for Anaheim = $305. Thanks for noticing that! Somehow I thought they all ended at the same time. Any guesses on which side is RED1 and which is RED2 since they switched it between Europe & North America this year?

i mean how do you know which is adam's or edge's side in denver? the ticketmaster diagram doesn't have the red zone sides listed.

thanks

Oh ok, as far as who's side it is we are only basing it on the assumption that the No. American shows will stay the same as they did for the entire last leg. But like I've said before, we don't know for sure until you get the actual email a few days before the event which will tell you FOR SURE who's side it is. It would just seem strange for them to change it now though.

Updated my previous post for Anaheim = $305. Thanks for noticing that! Somehow I thought they all ended at the same time. Any guesses on which side is RED1 and which is RED2 since they switched it between Europe & North America this year?

Most of us are guessing 1 = Edge, 2 = Adam in North America (based on what it was on the last leg)

Wow, what a morning.....I got New York, Miami, Chicago, Denver, and Anaheim Red Zones. Some for 2 tickets, some for 4. I paid the closing price for 2 shows, $5 more for 2, and $10 more for one. Now I'm exhausted and my credit card is burning up! But I am happy! Next week will be a bit tougher, I will be in Australia when Philadelphia closes, (and hopefully Seattle will close that day as well). Anyone know anything about Montreal?

I had to leave the computer about 15 minutes before the Anaheim 1 Red Zone auction ended, and bid at what turned out to be the closing price - (although I was cringing while I did it . . ). Sigh, I have no self discipline - I can never resist (and always tell myself I am going to cut back in other areas to make up for the cost, which of course I then never do) - but am very excited!! (I got RZ2 again). I still can't decide whether Red Zone for Anaheim 1 or 2 would be better (and can't justify both) - I may try to trade or something. Oh, and just picked up my general GAs for Anaheim 1 in the mail!

Back
Top Bottom