All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though I was against it at the beginning because of the price, now I'm seriously considering getting Red Zone tickets for the second gg in Buenos Aires. Is it worth it? Should I go for it? what is the view like from there?

Any suggestions and comments will be appreciated. :D

Red zone

I just did red zone 1 & 2 in auckland and melbourne 1
I enjoyed the red zone. but i did GA in Melbourne 2 and loved that:hyper:
You dont have to line up for red zone unless you want the rail!!! You are a little way from the stage but right next to the circle and the guys do stop when walking around. i still got good photos:sexywink:
GA was great as i got 1 back from the front rail in the inner circle but i did line up for 12 hours:crack:
Hope this helps:sexywink:

I just did red zone 1 & 2 in auckland and melbourne 1
I enjoyed the red zone. but i did GA in Melbourne 2 and loved that:hyper:
You dont have to line up for red zone unless you want the rail!!! You are a little way from the stage but right next to the circle and the guys do stop when walking around. i still got good photos:sexywink:
GA was great as i got 1 back from the front rail in the inner circle but i did line up for 12 hours:crack:
Hope this helps:sexywink:

Thanks Stubby! :wave:

I'll have to make up my mind before they announce the next show.

Red Zone US Shows

How do you get the "Red Zone" codes?

I was thinking about getting Red Zone GA for Anaheim.

If you keep your eye on Ticketmaster, you might find that they are selling RedZone tickets alongside reserved seating. I just noticed that there are RZ tix for sale for Chicago next year. They're about $300 each, so out of my reach, but if you're able...

Just keep checking.

Good luck!
I had RZ last year in Chi2 and loved it.

Man, I just pulled up 4 RED ZONE tickets......

Is it worth it? Never been close to the band, really dont want to camp out, wife hates crowds.....:hmm:

Man, I just pulled up 4 RED ZONE tickets......

Is it worth it? Never been close to the band, really dont want to camp out, wife hates crowds.....:hmm:

I think you've answered your own question

No doubt. That's exactly why I did RZ in Vegas.
Add in "my wife is shorter than I am so she has a hard time seeing, too."

RZ for a reasonable price (which $300 is) is a great way to go.

I bought Redzone 1 tickets for the Saturday Anaheim show a couple days ago. They just arrived by UPS. What a surprise to see them available.

Did I read correct that you can actually mingle with General Admission? I have about 20 friends in that crowd and would like to meet them in the inner circle without camping out.

If not I'm still gonna look like a hero to my lady friend.

PS at the time im writing this there are Red Zone tickets to the friday show in anaheim on ticketmaster

:lol::lol::lol:

Have you had a wife complaining about getting her feet stepped on or not being about to see in regular GA?

$300 would have been an f-ing bargain. :lol:

My girlfriend's not quite as anti-queuing as I am, so no. :wink:

But given how easy it is to get an amazing spot in the inner zone by showing up at 5:30pm, I don't see how forking out 3x the price to be further away in the Red Zone is worth it!

I bought Redzone 1 tickets for the Saturday Anaheim show a couple days ago. They just arrived by UPS. What a surprise to see them available.

Did you get the wristbands with the tickets, or will you still have to pick those up on the night of the show?

I was under the impression that RZ was will call only

Did you get the wristbands with the tickets, or will you still have to pick those up on the night of the show?

I was under the impression that RZ was will call only

I received physical tickets that say go to gate 1 or 4. That must be for the wristband pickup. I wasn't expecting tickets. I also read the redone tickets were will call.

But given how easy it is to get an amazing spot in the inner zone by showing up at 5:30pm, I don't see how forking out 3x the price to be further away in the Red Zone is worth it!

It depends enormously on where the show is taking place. For example, in most of the US I would agree with you. Americans have quite strict definitions of 'personal space' and so being in the pit is relatively comfortable. In Coimbra however it was quite a different experience with no personal space whatsoever in fact I got annoyed by this one girl rubbing up against me as she moved to Mysterious Ways whilst my wife was stood beside me. In that instance Red Zone would have been much more comfortable.

Also depends on age - if I was 18 with no back twinges etc. I would be perfectly happy in the pit anywhere.

There is some red zone tickets for sale for edmonton on ticketmaster if anyone needs any.

Red Zones are now (Monday Jan 3) on sale on Ticketmaster for Seattle. If you want them and already have normal GAs I'll gladly buy 2 off you!

To anyone that can consider RZ for any show - my thoughts on RZ is this - I've done GA - and PHX RZ - I would RZ whenever I could - I'm on the shorter side - and I loved the RZ - there were real hard-core and good fans in the RZ there -

THIS time I had GA and would of done GA and I found GA were fine in SEA before but this time it's so close to my DH's birthday (1 day away) that when I saw that RZ was available I went ahead and splurged for his birthday - well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
All the guys come by RZ 2 although this time the tickets indicate RZ1 so I believe that I will be on Edge's side - which is my preferred side.. I'm partial to Edge ;)

I just checked again and RZ is still available on TM's website.

I received physical tickets that say go to gate 1 or 4. That must be for the wristband pickup. I wasn't expecting tickets. I also read the redone tickets were will call.

Hmm - a little different than last time around? I would rather the RZ tickets be picked at will call... that's just me. I've kept my other tix in my little safe... so it will be interesting if they do come in USPS when they said "will call"
Can we keep each other updated on the RZ ticket purchase on those that purchased - say in the last couple weeks?

Hmm - a little different than last time around? I would rather the RZ tickets be picked at will call... that's just me. I've kept my other tix in my little safe... so it will be interesting if they do come in USPS when they said "will call"
Can we keep each other updated on the RZ ticket purchase on those that purchased - say in the last couple weeks?

I noticed that after I received my tickets the option was changed on the ticketmaster website to will call. I called ticketmaster to see if there would be a problem. They said, if I wanted to, I could cancel my tickets and pick them up at will call. I said, Thanks I'll keep my tickets.

Hi!
I noticed on TM's website for the Anaheim show there are RZ tickets available, however, there is a password that is needed to buy them. Does anyone know what that password is? Thanks so much! Happy to be here, I just joined after reading for years. :sexywink:

Hi everyone - Can anyone confirm if there are seats in the redzone? I have seen some pictures where there looks like people sitting on small folding chairs.

Back
Top Bottom