All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like after taking the tour of FC Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium that the barricade has red seats for lazy asses in the Red Zone.

Red Zone seats

Are set up for the wait before the concert. It is a standing area during the concert. That is what was announced at the time they auctioned the tickets for Europe.
N. America might not get seats.

Birdlover

my lazy ass will also be in those red seats prior to Dublin 1 and Boston 2 with a nice guinness or 5-and then ill be on my feet and jumping around during the show- no one gets extra credit for standing before the show starts
can't wait- id do these red zone seats every tour for at least 2 shows- what a great idea

my lazy ass will also be in those red seats prior to Dublin 1 and Boston 2 with a nice guinness or 5-and then ill be on my feet and jumping around during the show- no one gets extra credit for standing before the show starts
can't wait- id do these red zone seats every tour for at least 2 shows- what a great idea

Yes! I wonder if the seats will be assigned or if it's first come first served? That boston red auction was a loooong time ago!

if you log into your ticketmaster account for the auction, you were assigned a section (GA1 or GA2) and seat numbers.

there will be seats in the RZ for people to relax before the show, but i'm sure they will be removed as it gets closer to showtime.

-dan

I wonder if there are gonna be seat numbers on the seats though that correspond to the number on your ticket?? Guess everyone will find out tonight :cute:

Looking at some new press photos of the Claw, there seems to be a single row of seats running along the length of the back barrier of the red zone. So I doubt they will be assigned or even removed.

red zone looks great, with plenty of room to move about.
god, i can't wait till wembley!!!:applaud:

Well the red zone (and I say this as some one who has Red Zone tickets) looks a complete crock of crap. Such an empty souless void, biggest band in the world and 2/3rds of the available rail space is just 3 rows deep. They really need to put both red sections to one side get more people around the perimeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom