All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Zone Tix

Two friends won't be able to go to the Las Vegas show with me. If anyone is interested, I have 2 Red Zone tix I need to get ride of.

Thanks - V1.0

I finally got a response back from ticketmaster.ie with regards to Dublin3 RedZone. I got a confirmation number and I have to pick up the ticket at box office, with original credit card plus the confirmation number.

i'm going to bump this thread so we can start to talk about how the red zone section might look now that the stage has been built.

addon.php
stagej.jpg

they will add a baracade along the walkway and legs, but that still looks like a lot of elbow room for 150 people per side.

kinda sucks that half of the RZ section will be standing and looking at their backs.

-dan

It should be that area on the floor right at the bottom of the photo and along the catwalk. (behind the heads of the people in the foreground of that photo)

DRay what do you mean will suck? The people having to look at the backs of the people along the rail? Sorry not sure what you mean.

according to all the old ticketmaster seating charts, the RZ went from claw to claw.

27555s.gif

if that's the case, i think there are going to be some pretty bummed people when the show starts.

-dan

Looking at who's backs?

I think he meant "looking at the band's backs", since yes, if you're standing in the RZ near the rear claw, you'll have a toward-the-rear view.

I gotta think there will be few enough people in those zones that there will be plenty of room to move around to get a better view.

according to all the old ticketmaster seating charts, the RZ went from claw to claw.

27555s.gif

if that's the case, i think there are going to be some pretty bummed people when the show starts.

-dan

I think he meant "looking at the band's backs", since yes, if you're standing in the RZ near the rear claw, you'll have a toward-the-rear view.

I gotta think there will be few enough people in those zones that there will be plenty of room to move around to get a better view.

You have a guaranteed spot near the second stage/catwalk and a full on view of everything. This is exactly what they paid for...

What other ticket has such a guarantee?

I think some of you are having a hard time getting the big picture.

Thanks for posting the picture. Looks like a lot of room in the red zone.

And I agree, probably most people will be shifted to one side to get a better view, still that's pretty close for being able to waltz in a few minutes before the show starts theoretically.

You say there will be 150 people per side. I read somewhere back in April there would be 300 per side. I think it was in the original press release about the band donating all RZ profits to charity. Any confirmation on the 150 number?

i think most people in the rz will be able to have an outer rail spot though which will be cool.

Does this mean I'll be called a rail skank? Do I need to shop for a spaghetti-strap camisole?

Oh man, I'll have to do a little more shaving. :lol:
(and sunblock for my shoulders in Vegas...so much to do now)

Mark

i'm going to bump this thread so we can start to talk about how the red zone section might look now that the stage has been built.

addon.php
stagej.jpg

they will add a baracade along the walkway and legs, but that still looks like a lot of elbow room for 150 people per side.

kinda sucks that half of the RZ section will be standing and looking at their backs.

-dan

Damn that thing is huge!!! :ohmy:

U2.com

ADVANCE PICKUP - (RED) Zone tickets will be available the day before the show for advance for pickup at the venue box office from noon -- 6PM.

DAY OF SHOW PICKUP - (RED) Zone tickets will also be available for pickup at the venue box office on the day of the show.

U2.com

ADVANCE PICKUP - (RED) Zone tickets will be available the day before the show for advance for pickup at the venue box office from noon -- 6PM.

DAY OF SHOW PICKUP - (RED) Zone tickets will also be available for pickup at the venue box office on the day of the show.

Thank you for that.

More time to gamble and drink in VEGAS!

Mark

so is this where you guys think part of the red zone will be? (I marked the area in red where I think it is...)

:hmm:

redzone.jpg

That's what we bid our mortgage payments on. :wink:

That and not having to stand in the GA line for hours. Days? Dare I say weeks? (They may be playing UF and UV ya know. I'd start lining up now for Chicago.)

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom