All LIVE NATION Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No you cant seem to store cc info on Live Nation. But now they are saying we will be going through ticketmaster after all.

Does anyone know how to register for livenation france?! I can't find the link on their website anywhere!

I didn't have any problems setting up my account on Live Nation yesterday.

Did your account set up ask for credit card information? A lot of people are wondering about the ability to enter and save CC info prior to the date of the presale.

Finally got an account set up. Very very slow, and not so customer friendly :crack:

I found this under the Customer Service area, somewhere on the site (for charge by phone). If the mods don't want the numbers posted, please remove. :reject:

House of Blues Member Ticketing -- 800.431.3462

All Venues in Canada -- 877.598.8258
New England -- 877.598.8689 (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT)
New York -- 877.598.8694
Mid-Atlantic -- 877.598.8696 (DC, DE, MD, NJ, PA)
Southeast -- 877.598.8698 (AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, NC, LA, MS, SC, WV, VA, TN)
Midwest -- 877.598.8703 (IN, IA, IL, KS, MI, MN, NE, ND, OH, WI)
Northwest -- 877.598.6659 (CA,CO, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY)
Southwest -- 877.598.6671 (AZ, CA, HI, NV, NM, OK, TX, UT)

And in the first post, Amy mentioned her friend contacted Live Nation about rumors. Perhaps someone should contact Live Nation about a LOT of U2 fans and the worry/concern/difficulty/anxiety we are all experiencing in anticipation of tickets going on sale, and their site not being capable of handling the sheer volume of people wanting to buy tickets when the sales begin. It sounds like it may be a huge clusterfuck :angry:

And I've never purchased tix thru LN before (Lies Nation or Live Abomination :hmm: ). Ticketmaster's site generally works to get tickets, I just was never happy about the fees, or the fact I never really got any incredible seats for shows (usually average to crappy). And higher fees at LN? WTF? :angry:

YES! Get organized people! Complaining, worrying, venting here does nothing. Demand a clear explanation of the process and how to navigate the website. Let's be smart about this. When the band realizes this is a potential cluster, steps will likely be taken, but they (Principal et al) must hear you!

Did your account set up ask for credit card information?

Nope, but I'm in the US and from what I've heard, we'll be buying tickets through Ticketmaster and not LiveNation.

Or something. This has all been a little confusing. ;)

Back
Top Bottom