Adding Shows How do we Know / Pre-Sale 411

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
I way apologize in advance if these are answered, but a guy can only dig so long on Blue Crack before a New Thread thought arrives.

Adding Shows -- at what point in the ticket process would we expect second and third shows to be announced and go on sale? I'm thinking Chicagor 9/12 here -- it seems like ticket demand will / could add a Sunday show on 9/13 quickly.

So, will that happen during the General Sale for 9/12 or will they add it, wait one week, do the pre-sale routine, and then go General sale again? I have not been paying real close attention (3 kids under 6 will do that to a guy) so what did they do for the European leg on this matter?

Pre-Sale --
From what I am reading, much better than last tour? :up:

Is there a good way to view venue, seat location, and ticket price before the Pre-sale starts so a person can "know going in" what they want to target?

Lastly -- do we have any idea when the balance of the Fall dates in Texas and Cal will be confirmed?

Thank you in advance for helping my Blue Crack Friends.

I way apologize in advance if these are answered, but a guy can only dig so long on Blue Crack before a New Thread thought arrives.

Adding Shows -- at what point in the ticket process would we expect second and third shows to be announced and go on sale? I'm thinking Chicagor 9/12 here -- it seems like ticket demand will / could add a Sunday show on 9/13 quickly.

So, will that happen during the General Sale for 9/12 or will they add it, wait one week, do the pre-sale routine, and then go General sale again? I have not been paying real close attention (3 kids under 6 will do that to a guy) so what did they do for the European leg on this matter?

Pre-Sale --
From what I am reading, much better than last tour? :up:

Is there a good way to view venue, seat location, and ticket price before the Pre-sale starts so a person can "know going in" what they want to target?

Lastly -- do we have any idea when the balance of the Fall dates in Texas and Cal will be confirmed?

Thank you in advance for helping my Blue Crack Friends.

I see everyone asking about when they will add 2nd shows, but the answer is that there is really no way to tell because it can go either way. There will be two scenarios most likely - the second will go on sale right after the first sells out, or they will wait 5-7 days. If they wait then I'm sure there will be a pre-sale before it, if they don't wait then it could go either way - no pre-sale or a pre-sale post-general sale a day or two afterwards but there will be no way to know until it happens. Most (but not all) of the European shows have had 2nd/3rd shows go on sale later and with pre-sales beforehand, but European trends are not necessarily what's going to happen here.

Vancouver is supposed to be officially announced on Monday, so I imagine most of the rest of the dates will be announced around then as well.

Back
Top Bottom