A question about the end of the tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Minnesota (with an E, thankyouverymuch) should be the final date. (And I say that only because I already have a ticket.)

They've ended the tour in non-obvious (for lack of a better term) places in the past. Portland for Vertigo, Vancouver for the last 360 leg. It doesn't have to end in some giant place.

i wouldn't be calling cardiff an overly obvious place to have ended the euro leg last year either.

Oh please, New York. You have no reason to complain about lack of U2 action. Letterman! SNL! Brooklyn Bridge thing in 2004! How many other umpteen non-tour appearances have been there? They're always in New York for this, that or the other thing ... us poor saps in the rest of the country have to wait until they grace us with their presence maybe once every 5 years.

Let the rest of the country have a little piece of the action once in a while, will ya?

Oh please, New York. You have no reason to complain about lack of U2 action. Letterman! SNL! Brooklyn Bridge thing in 2004! How many other umpteen non-tour appearances have been there? They're always in New York for this, that or the other thing ... us poor saps in the rest of the country have to wait until they grace us with their presence maybe once every 5 years.

Let the rest of the country have a little piece of the action once in a while, will ya?
australasia.gif

but yeah, agreed with what you said.

I know - I feel bad saying stuff like that, but I guess there's always someone somewhere who has it worse, U2-wise.

That's why I kept it to my own country. :wink:

us poor saps in the rest of the country have to wait until they grace us with their presence maybe once every 5 years.

:applaud::applaud:
I want it to end in Cleveland. The stadium is literally right down the street from the R&R Hall of Fame. How freakin' perfect would that be? :drool:

'tis true..............

.......but I've never been to their last show of the NA part of the tour. *ducks*

:wink:

Cleveland Rocks! :lol::lol::lol:
just as long as the B-man DOESN't dress up like Mimi! :yikes::lol:

Back
Top Bottom