2009 Tour Name Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Linear tour 2009 !!!!!!!

LINEAR TOUR 2009 !!!!!!

I will ask Bono when I see him !!!!! :)

The Cockatour.

Mark---I never thought I'd see "cockatoo" in U2 lyrics.
:rockon:
Might as well throw my idea into the hat:
ZooTube (Sort of a 21st-century Zoo TV, with the satire to match.)

Sorry if someone has already done this. :reject:

As some of us where saying in the latin america u2was.com forum...the albumes relies so much on the "uo o o o"s that the tour should be called:
"the uo-o-o tour"

PASSWORD: YOU Tour

No, please, not an internet / tech theme tour...
...it reminds me an internet themed wedding I went , as the couple met in a chatroom.

A "we've made what we could for poverty / war , if the everything goes to the toilet is not our fault anymore" theme would be appropiate.
Watching the Roger Waters, Madonna, The Police (and U2) shows lately on DVD, it was stricking that they all incorporated the required "poor child looking sad" imagery at some point. Bono's looking at it going "I've made my part" would be something.

Don't trash on me , i'd better go to sleep, it's 2am here.

A "we've made what we could for poverty / war , if the everything goes to the toilet is not our fault anymore" theme would be appropiate.
Watching the Roger Waters, Madonna, The Police (and U2) shows lately on DVD, it was stricking that they all incorporated the required "poor child looking sad" imagery at some point. Bono's looking at it going "I've made my part" would be something.

Therefore: "The fault is yours" Tour.

I think those who suggest "Let me in the sound" tour are on the right track, though they'll probably shorten it to the "In the Sound" Tour.

Back
Top Bottom