Whats your... Facebook status

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaz02

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
If i OD on paracetamol can someone slap some clothes on me to make it look more dignified or at least replace it with something more classy like glue or polo mints

There is a fair chance, just a slight chance i might of been drunk last night....

in light of a particular reply to this thread i might change my status to something about loving irony.

but in lieu of that: has worked out why jetstar are struggling right now. their mobile website thinks auckland is in myanmar and manila is in new zealand.

Not billy mays! 2009 why do you hate celebrities so much!?!?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!

Except in all caps

Why am I not Facebook friends with any of you people? And would it be weird if I was Facebook friends with some of you guys?

(That's not my status. It's actually an honest question. I don't update my status all that often. I think most recently it was something about the White Sox.)

I keep having this feeling of deja vu when I see some of the posts in here, then I remember it's because I'm facebook friends with some of you :lol:

Sweet cream and cinnamon ice cream from the Marble Slab with crumbled Reese's peanut butter cups = sex in a cup. Discuss.

no, ghosts do not constitute a serious crime worthy of looking at our security tapes. some people do not understand this fact.

how do you explain to a 4 yr old & 6 yr old why their toy fishy got flushed down the potty? LOL! Oh the joys of nannyhood.

*haven't updated it in awhile even though I have had lots going on which to talk about. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom