What's for lunch or dinner? 06-22-17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dinner at Christo's with my brother, his wife, my son, my sister and her hubby, and our other sister and her hubby, who are visiting from Florida for a few days :love: I had two pancakes, two scrambled eggs, two pieces of bacon, and coffee. :drool:

leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, biscuit, green beans, pumpkin pie (As Arlo Guthrie said in "Alice's Restaurant": ". . . another Thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat." :D )

Another Thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat, at my brother's house--both of my sisters and I, and our brother in the same place at the same time, which happens very rarely since one sister and her hubby moved to Florida in 2006--along with our spouses, three sons from the next generation, and one girlfriend. Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, homemade noodles, corn pudding, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, chips, dip, veggie tray, cranberry jelly, cranberry salad, cheese and crackers, pumpkin pie, peanut butter pie, cheesecake, pumpkin roll, strawberry/rhubarb pie--I'm sure I'm forgetting something. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom