Weigh in - here---------->

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am currently 195-205. It jumps around, but I try to maintain in there.

I'm 5'8 and last year I was 255. It took me about 8 months, but I lost 60lbs! I joined a gym and started eating better. My last BMI was 32% so I'm happy.

Some people may think I should loose more, but I like my curves and I'm very happy with myself. I'm a healthy gal and this is a realistic weight that I can maintain.

The nicest part about loosing the extra weight is I can breath alot better and I can keep up with my kids better. I just want to be healthy for them to be a good example. I commend all of you who are trying to loose weight or maintain so that you are healthy and happy.

Everyone isn't meant to be thin. Being healthy and happy is more important.

I have made better progress this week. Down 1.5lbs, for a total of 6.5 in 6 weeks. Now I'm 140. I have also lost 1" on both my waist and hips, and my muscle tone has vastly improved, so I know that the muscle weight is what's keeping things slow. That's OK! :)

10 more lbs to my goal! I don't expect to reach it until September when planned. This has to be slow, steady and permanent.

Last edited:
June 7 = 172.6

June 14 = 169.0

June 21 = 167.0

June 27 = 165.0

taget weight 150-155

then I will look like this

23.jpg

Keep it up deep, and remember no more sleepovers.:wink:

Looks like everyone is making progress.:applaud:

trevster2k said:
Keep it up deep, and remember no more sleepovers.:wink:

I typed skinny man into google images and the picture popped up.:huh:

I did not realize it was MJ, too dark.

Well, at age 23 he was still pretty normal.

I am 5' 9''
and small frame.

I had to buy a new belt this week.

down to 34 from 36.

I tried getting in here this morning but "Can't find server..." anyway...its been two weeks since I've posted...I've got good news and even better news....

We went away to Tucson, AZ for a week; it was a struggle with all the fine restaurants, beers, wines, etc. but keeping busy and on the go really helped out with not stuffing my face....then, a relative passed away last week and we were doing memorials, service, family reception.,,it was a nightmare as far as maintaining any sense of level-headedness eating....BUT....after those entire 14 days, I lost 1/2 lb.....

As of this morning, I'm down to 228....down from 230.5 from my last post....that's the better news,,,see you next week!

I am right about at 5'11.5-6'0 and weigh 178. I joined Curves a few months ago and started out at 201. Curves has been the best thing for me. I would definately reccomend it to any woman, beings as it is only for women. I belive that we need a Curves or something like it for men that is just as effective for them as it is for women.
I know it is hard to do it, but really I admire everyone here who are also on a mission to better themselves!

that's ok

at least you are not back sliding

well maybe you are,
but that is another story.
Your weight is not going up, and that is good.

I have big bones, played a lot of sports when I was a youngan

I haven't weighed myself since I went to the doctors a month ago. I had lost 8 lbs then.

But I *almost* fit into jeans I haven't been able to get on me in 3 years. :hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:
I haven't weighed myself since I went to the doctors a month ago. I had lost 8 lbs then.

But I *almost* fit into jeans I haven't been able to get on me in 3 years. :hyper:

Congrats Keep up the great work.:applaud:

6'1" 205 lbs

I started a diet on march 1st and was 269 then. I want to stop at 180-190. Its all touch and go.

By the way, excellent work to Mr. Baw and company.

daygloeyes2 said:

:applaud: :applaud: :lock: whooo hooo clonecaptian!!!

TheBrush said:
6'1" 205 lbs

I started a diet on march 1st and was 269 then. I want to stop at 180-190. Its all touch and go.

By the way, excellent work to Mr. Baw and company.

Excellent work, me??? No, excellent work YOU!!! whatever you're doing, keep it going!!! wow!!

daygloeyes2 said:

:wink: fits into jeans...:up:

My confession is that I had been buying men's slacks with the "hidden expandable waistline"...now, I have a closet full of pants too big!!!

Back
Top Bottom