Weigh in - here---------->

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2@NYC said:
I am curious on how this weight "thread" is less discriminatory than the "hottest chick" thread that has been flamed over by certain members of this forum.

:huh:

hello,

I started this thread and here is what I wrote to open it

deep said:
172.6 pounds

12.3285714 stone

I will be weighing in every Monday morning,

join me.

deep said:

Seriously,

5-6 years ago I weighed 155 pounds, and had more energy.

I would like to drop 1 ½ - 2 pounds a week.

I thought public exposure might pressure me.

That only got me arrested
So I am trying this, instead.

I guess you started it with the right intentions, like I also did on the other one...

Maybe I am just venting my frustration. My apologies.

5'5 and widely varied between 135 and 140 lbs. 15 or so lbs of that is baby fat. I've had three kids almost back to back, and I am being really lazy about shedding the weight. Not that I mind, a lot of people have told me I look healthier now compared to the thin 110 I used to be.

6 ft, 185 pounds....how many stones is that? Can't you just follow our North American ways...we do everything right over here. :wink:

Well crap.

I should do this as well.

First I need to dust off my scale.

I'm gonna guess that I'm 6'1, 220 now.

Next Monday will start the official weigh-ins.

Thanks George...working out hard at LA Fitness; I WALKED 18 holes of golf on Thursday, and only drank two beers at the Joshua Tree gig on Saturday,....then hit the gym the next morning....you're doing well yourself....let's keep this going!

I haven't lost anything. :grumpy:

So much for eating salmon, kiwi, blueberries, whole grains, olive oil and exercising like crazy!!!

Well I'm healthy I suppose....

I gained two pounds while on vacation. Time to lose it.

My sister in law joined WW online and lost a good amount of weight. She loves the site and I am going to do it. I joined WW before but I did not join the website. It was too hard for me to make it to the meetings, I figure by doing it online will be easier for me to track. At least I hope.

Well I am PMSing this week, so I am also retaining water and have my cravings, I went to Krispy Kreme and bought a doz doughnuts this morning. :huh: I only ate two of them.

Congrats deep and Mr.BAW, keep it up. Last September, I weighed 195lbs at 5'9''. I workout with weights at least 5 days a week combined with cardio on 3 days. But I was eating horribly and gained some size. But now after months of tweaking my diet and regimen, I am now a buff 173. So it can be done. Diet is the key and don't worry too much about the weight persay, it's all about how you look and feel. If you exercise, your muscle gains could offset some of the fat loss in terms of actual weight.

Eat 6 small meals a day and of course take in less calories than you need and you are well on your way to achieving your goals and hopefully a long and healthy life without doctors and meds.

Good luck everyone. And take one day a week to treat yourself to whatever you want to eat, everyone deserves a reward.:wink:

6'0.5"
175lbs (down from 195 last september, but still up from the 160 that I was 2 years ago when I finished highschool)

I suppose, being Canadian, that should be metric... but pfshhh.

Well, I lost 1lb this week. That means that since May 16 when I started the diet, I have lost 5lbs. Not spectacular, but not a kick in the head either.

Thanks, Mr BAW

You are our standard bearer.

My goal is to hit 155 or less.

My gf gave me a belt for my bd.

It was too big.

I feel much better.

You are doing great,
how do you feel?

My clothes are fitting much nicer; BAW actually compliments me without asking, "does these fit okay?" Healthwise, never better....I've battled psoriasis since I was 26 years old...I am currently taking Enbrel, 1 50mg shot per week and my skin is the clearest its been since I was 20 years old...! :thankyouinsurance:

Last week, my BP was 114/73 the lowest its been in several years...I am doing very active and hard Cardio workouts at the gym; standing lifescycle..I maintain minimum RPM's of 105; I keep my heartrate up to 145=155 for 30 to 60 minutes without a problem (I've always been able to do that!)

I guess the biggest compliment is when your kids call you skinny! that's the reward..:up: and those after-hour endurance races aren't too bad...:)wink:)

All is good..if there is one thing I can say, I have finally learned that this is a life time plan...I still drink 4 to 8 oz. of wine every other night; a Lite-beer is only 2 pts.

I have a long way to go.....My goal is 185 to 190....but I can do it. Thank you for asking and good luck to you and everyone else here....:up:

What are you doing to get the weight off?

Back
Top Bottom