Weigh in - here---------->

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's with this weighing in pounds? Why isn't it in ounces instead, if you're going for big numbers? Thankfully we here use a civilized measurement of stones or (if metric) kilograms.

(if someone can actually explain why the above, I'd be interested to know)

u2granny said:
5'3" 123 lbs. My only excuse is inactivity since surgery. Oh, and the four children.:|

Whoa! That's really, really good. I'm 5'3" and weigh 135. I'm a size 6/8. I'd like to weigh what you weigh.

bvs, i've seen your pic, you look nice

me, i don't even own a scale.

as long as i'm happy with how i look, i don't care about some number.

bonosgirl84 said:
bvs, i've seen your pic, you look nice

me, i don't even own a scale.

as long as i'm happy with how i look, i don't care about some number.

Well thanks.

I've seen your pic and you should be happy with how you look...especially in a cowboy hat.:sexywink:

The only reason I even know my weight is that I have to enter it in the elliptical machine to calculate my heartrate.

I am curious on how this weight "thread" is less discriminatory than the "hottest chick" thread that has been flamed over by certain members of this forum.

:huh:

U2@NYC said:
I am curious on how this weight "thread" is less discriminatory than the "hottest chick" thread that has been flamed over by certain members of this forum.

:huh:

The point, at least for me, was for those of us who are trying to get healthier to have some motivation. I've been trying for three years to develop a daily, regular, scheduled exercise routine and I've found that if I promise people I'll do it, I'm more likely to do it. Now that I've said it on the internet in a public forum, I've got to hold myself accountable :)

Ok... so it is a question of interpretation, which is valid. Same thing with this and the the other thread...

I do not want to question your thread at all, do not get me wrong, I am just feeling that all threads are not being judged by the same criteria.

Back
Top Bottom