Weigh in - here---------->

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got some bad news about my cholesterol last year and have a pretty serious history of heart disease in my family so, yeah. I lost 30 pounds and am fairly happy with where I am but would be super duper stoked with losing 10 more. Then I'd weigh what I weighed in college!

I'm also training for a triathlon in October and know I could really improve my time if I could shed a few more pounds.

But since I hit my initial goal of 30 pounds I've found it hard to motivate to losing more when maintaining is so much easier. Fortunately I didn't really gain on vacation but I didn't lose either!

So yesterday I started to go back to counting calories, trying to stay under 1100 a day. What about you? You said something about 'getting the band back together' or something, right?

Oh, and you can call me Zooey!

Bumping this up!

I'm back on weight watchers and been doing it for three weeks now. I have lost 5 lbs.

Weight in February- 194 lbs :crack:
Weight when I started WW on May 20th- 183 lbs
Right now- 178

I am hoping to lose 50 lbs by the new year. I have been running/walking 3 days a week so that helps a ton. :applaud:

Wow! How are you doing it??

Mostly eating slowly so as to get more full on less foods. And except for once or twice, drinking nothing but water (and a lot of it).

Also, though, I'm only down to 202 now. That's only 3 lbs in the past 52 days. Of course, most of that is due to the fact that I've been lifting weight, too. So I suppose I've been replacing fat with muscle, but still losing fat a bit quicker than gaining muscle. Gotta lost another 12 by the wedding (32 days), so I'm gonna start running instead of walking.

OK, I haven't weighed myself - but I have tried on old pants and measured my waist, so I hope I can post here.

When the summer began, I wore a solid size 8 and had a 40 inch waist. :reject:

But...now I have a 36 1/2 inch waist, and I am fitting into some of my old size six pants!!! This means, I am a size 6/8.

I used to weigh about 175, but then I gained weight a few years back. I haven't been looking at a scale since I started wearing size 10 pants. I used to wear a 4/6 pants - meaning I was able to get into some size 4s, depending on the pant cut.

But, with me walking and jogging twice a week, and hitting the gym about 4 times a week, the weight is at last coming off! Hopefully by the end of the year, I could wear my size 4s again!

So, I'm bumping this because I am on track to get down to a weight I'm happier with by April. No particular reason why April, but that's the date I'm told I can get to a reasonable weight at a healthy pace.

Current Weight: 180 :reject:. Let's see how this goes.

It has been a week. I'm getting kind of used to my diet, that hasn't been an issue, and I've been working out, that's made me feel pretty great. Now just trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm not going to lose a million pounds a week.

Oh and my original weight was incorrect :doh:. Somehow I ended up at 190 :reject:. New weight for the week 188.

Thanks, Z_F, same to you!

I'm really not sure if my scale at home works :headscratch:. I *Think* I'm at 185 :hyper:

I aint givin my weight in here :wave:, Ive always been skinny for years, however in my teens and up to 26 years old I was a bit heavier, which was a blessing.

recently I fuked my life up and lost just over half a stone (summer time startin), gained around half back, but of course the weight has gone on body different, my face has changed shape and is very slow this time to take it, in the past it was faster.

yes, Im underweight, but fuk sake I dont think I would ever get to the right weight for my height.

this weight loss could have been avoided, but for my dumb ways.

my face is distorted now.

my hips and boobs finally have a bit on them :crack::crack::crack::crack:

any tips you can offer at what has been helping with your success, ashley?

I've honestly just been counting calories. It's a drag, but in doing so I've been able to relax about the whole thing. And not freaking out about cheating, that's been a big one. If I am REALLY craving some starbucks...I go get some starbucks, and then I come home and work out. It's been pretty good for me, at any rate.

Back
Top Bottom