Weigh in - here---------->

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5'10-ish.

193.5 as of this morning :reject:

My goal is 185. 180 would be ideal but I seriously doubt I could ever get there.

Sicy, your BMI is actually underweight!! :ohmy: Do you actually DO anything to be this weight, or is this just how you naturally are?

Wow, I can't believe I am going to publicly post my weight but if everyone else is going to be brave, so will I. I am 5'5" and my weight as of this morning is 142.5. About 4 lbs lost since May 16. (3 of them since last week!)

My absolute goal is 130 by September 12 (the day of the first U2 show in Toronto! LOL!). I look pretty good at that weight, and that is what I weighed in the fall of 2003, when I first met cydewaze. Since then he has made me gain a LOT of weight! :mad: :p

Actually, following the whole San Diego/my mom's visit/trip to Toronto, I actually went all the way up to 152!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: That only lasted a few days though, it may have been salt or anything.

My lightest ever weight at this height was 117....but I was 19 and dancing full time and I can't imagine getting there again. But if Sicy can be that thin... :hmm: But that would probably be setting myself up for failure. :sigh:

Last edited:
5'8, 138 lbs.

I'd like to be 128. But I need to work out constantly to be able to maintain that.

1.68m (5'6"), 115 pounds. I used to be 110 at the beginning of the year...but crisps taste too nice. :drool: Also, I haven't been involved in any sports of any kind this year. :reject: Which only strengthens my resolve to get out this summer and play some good ol' footy.

Mrs. Edge said:
There are too many thin people on this forum. :grumpy:

it is easy for them to chime in.

some of us brave folks (who are comfortable in our own slightly stretched skin) have put down the 'bag of chips" long enough to post our numbers.

I will be weighing back in every Monday

feel free to call me "old fat bastard."

if i can't drop some pounds.

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I am happy with my fat ass self. :up: :|

I wonder how much weight a breast weighs? :hmm:

funny you should ask

i have been studying that for years, now.

Last edited:
I read in an article about breast reduction surgery that they can weigh up to a pound each in well endowed women :yikes:

deep said:

it is easy for them to chime in.

some of us brave folks (who are comfortable in our own slightly stretched skin) have put down the 'bag of chips" long enough to post our numbers.

*nods in agreement*

I'd say something...but I didn't put down the chips. :D

deep said:

I got to believe a lot of women are carrying around a lot more than 2 pounds in their bras.

Especially " well endowed women ".

lol, well it wasn't my math, I was just repeating what I read :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom