Weigh in - here---------->

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nov 2006 238LBS::angry:
Picture111.jpg

Sept 2007, 203.7LBS :):
000_0678.jpg

I've lost 20 kilos so far (I think that's about 44 pounds). Yes, I was HUGE! :|

I'd like to lose another 6 kilos tho and then I'll be grand. I have to fit into me wedding dress, you know? :D

Well done everyone! :)

I lost ten pounds since the begining of november. I shouldn't lose anything since I'm like 110 pounds :crack:

Early days but i started a slimming club 2 weeks ago. I thought i was just under 11 stone - turned out i was 11.4&a half :ohmy: but went to my first weigh in last week and lost 3Ib :yippie: so hoping i've got down to just under 11 on Wed. night :pray: i'm aiming to get to 9 stone 6Ib so here's hoping :)

susanp6 said:
Early days but i started a slimming club 2 weeks ago. I thought i was just under 11 stone - turned out i was 11.4&a half :ohmy: but went to my first weigh in last week and lost 3Ib :yippie: so hoping i've got down to just under 11 on Wed. night :pray: i'm aiming to get to 9 stone 6Ib so here's hoping :)

Which slimming club? :)

I joined one too. So far I have lost 11.5 lbs. :) I lost 7lbs over the Chrimbo break. I felt too smug and then gained 1.5 lbs the following week. :lol:

Lara Mullen said:

Which slimming club? :)

I joined one too. So far I have lost 11.5 lbs. :) I lost 7lbs over the Chrimbo break. I felt too smug and then gained 1.5 lbs the following week. :lol:

It's Scottish Slimmers and it was a struggle the first few days with my stomach rumbling! :huh: but i'm feeling really good about it now and not finding it too difficult 'cos they tell you not to rule anything out as long as you eat within your limit and i can still have an occasional curry!!! :)

Awww you're allowed to go a little bit mad at Xmas eh! :yes: :up: :happy:

susanp6 said:

It's Scottish Slimmers and it was a struggle the first few days with my stomach rumbling! :huh: but i'm feeling really good about it now and not finding it too difficult 'cos they tell you not to rule anything out as long as you eat within your limit and i can still have an occasional curry!!! :)

Awww you're allowed to go a little bit mad at Xmas eh! :yes: :up: :happy:

Is it a bit like Weight Watchers/ Slimming world? I'd imagine so.

I had my weigh in tonight, first one in two weeks. No change which is good considering I stuffed my pie hole all last week. :D

Yep i reckon it is similar to Weight Watchers! And i actually lost 1&a half pounds lastnight, not that i cared much the way things are :sigh:

:hi5: zuropa

Wow! Despite eating lots of goodies&drinking heaps of Champagne&other drinks, i still managed to lose half pound at the slimming club on Wed night!!!! :yippie: :rockon:

I seriously thought i'd put on weight after curries, cakes, champers, chocolate&chips! How did i do it?!?! :dancing:

I honestly have not weighed myself since last May. I started to get pretty obsessed with it (as I tend to do with many things), and I was severely underweight. I'm pretty sure that I still am, percentage-wise, but have put on a ton since then, while currently at 5' 8" and some.

Congrats to all those who have lost a ton of weight during the course of this thread, and even more congrats to those who have kept to it. :wink:

zuropa_fit said:

Thanks.

Thinking skinny thoughts? Sex? :giggle:

I lost 2 more lbs and I have a big race on Saturday (5.5 miles of trails!)

i wish! :lol:

Anyway the great news is a lost 2&a half pounds on Wednesday, and i'm now 10 st 2&half ibs :yippie:

zuropa_fit said:
Congrats Susan! Keep up the good work!

BD, I don't know if 105 is a good thing or a bad thing :reject: I haven't been 105 since I was about 12!

It's ok for my height I think, I'm.... exactly 5 feet tall. I'm petite. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom