UYMFA - General content holding tank III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's a very serious topic. You all are discussing the best strategy to pretty much stalk another human being. A person who has to walk around with a security guard because a bunch of rabid "fans" are staked out across the street from his hotel room. Why go through all this trouble when all it does is make them want to avoid all the insanity instead of just letting a nice surprise chance meeting happen? :\

Oh, memories of a certain journal on here... pure art.

:lmao: except, yeah, it's fucking creepy, the carrying's on of some around here.
:crack:

I don't get. It. I mean. When you talk. like this. I know that, for instance. English is your first. Language. So why then do. You do this? If it's deliberate it's. Fucking annoying. If it's not. Deliberate. Then it's plain dumbass. Nothing against you. Personally. Just fucking quit. It. Thanks.

I don't get. It. I mean. When you talk. like this. I know that, for instance. English is your first. Language. So why then do. You do this? If it's deliberate it's. Fucking annoying. If it's not. Deliberate. Then it's plain dumbass. Nothing against you. Personally. Just fucking quit. It. Thanks.
:love:

:)

you know, i know you think your life is just omg sucktastic right now, but could you please at least show a little compassion? you don't have to completely ignore other people's misfortunes just so you can mope.

What's it like being a 40-something fangirl? It must be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom