UYMFA - General content holding tank III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had an ignore button next to the users posts? Are you sure about that?

that reminds me of the one who takes handouts to fund overseas holidays. sorry, that is not to fund, but to pay bills, buy food etc, so any OTHER money can go to an overseas holiday.

did you know elephants eat 300kg of food a day? i learned that at mini golf on the weekend.

that reminds me of the one who takes handouts to fund overseas holidays. sorry, that is not to fund, but to pay bills, buy food etc, so any OTHER money can go to an overseas holiday.

did you know elephants eat 300kg of food a day? i learned that at mini golf on the weekend.
300 kilos? i wonder how much that costs the government a day.

therethere.gif

cheer the fuck up. you're your own worst enemy.

you, you're a fucking headcase. you don't know if you're arthur or martha half the time, do you? coming, going? who fucking knows? you wallow, too. you're annoying. go away. thanks.

you lot again... oh, the obnoxious inside jokes... or something. no one gives a shit except you morons, so why don't you try a nice, cold glass of shut the fuck up occasionally?

I don't know who that is in your Avatar but he looks mildly retarded and therefore every time you post something I read it with the perception that you are mildly retarded and it doesn't help that most of the stuff you write is nonsense...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom