Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So excited that my sister Patt and her hubby Mike from Florida will be in town next weekend for his youngest daughter's wedding--haven't seen them since this past October! :hyper:

Just learned today that a fellow co-worker, who many people that do not like her , is going to take a leave of absence starting July 11th -to July the 29th. :happydance::yippie::happydance::yippie::happydance::yippie:
And the one thing is, she will not get paid, while she is gone. So looking forward to it, to that she will not be around! It will be like heaven. She never talks to you, unless you talk to her, and that includes several board members, and is totally rude.

Saw the most beautiful thing tonight: we had a small thunderstorm and rainbow about 8:45. After it got dark, there were hundreds of lightning bugs in the tree line on the other side of the back yard fence. :love:

I have a phone hearing this afternoon with unemployment. They ruled my claim invalid. I sent them back all the benefits I received. I filed an appeal. I'm probably going to lose the appeal, but I was so
pissed off on how they treated me I figured I'll give it a try anyways.

I have a phone hearing this afternoon with unemployment. They ruled my claim invalid. I sent them back all the benefits I received. I filed an appeal. I'm probably going to lose the appeal, but I was so
pissed off on how they treated me I figured I'll give it a try anyways.

Hope it went well--fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom