Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 11-21-16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm worried about losing my health care, because of Trump. I'm one of the few, I guess, where Obamacare was good for me.

.and now for something completely different.
My hovercraft is full of eels!

I am so sorry to hear this, and it really makes me so very mad. I hope & pray that it won't come to that you , that you still have health care. Trump will ruined this country, and I fear that so very much.

I guess all we can do is pray for the best. Maybe he will be impeached and removed, which would leave us with President Pence. Not thrilled with that--as a resident of Indiana, I know what he's like. But it least he has some class, and may be sane!

^I hear you and agree. It's all very emotional and overwhelming. I just endured a lengthy conference call with mom's wealth adviser who reviewed last year and made some intel and predictions for this year's market based on that trumpeteer guy. The whole world, oil prices, financial markets, stock prices, the whole shebang is affected by this Guy's every move. It's going to be a bumpy rocky rollercoaster ride.

I am so sorry to hear this, and it really makes me so very mad. I hope & pray that it won't come to that you , that you still have health care. Trump will ruined this country, and I fear that so very much.

Thanks. Under Obamacare, they put me on Medicaid. I'm worried I'm going to lose it or it's going to be cut. Yes. I'm just hoping Trump gets impeached.
Pence is even worse, but at least with him I know what to expect.

Thanks! This month is starting out bad. I have no hours at all in work this month, so far. I'm expecting to get laid off/fired soon.

I need to go food shopping tomorrow. I should make a shopping list.

I must be a masochist. I watched the inauguration. :ohmy: It was as bad as I expected it to be,
It was funny seeing the emptiness of the crowd in front of the Capitol. :lol: After Trump's speech,
I turned it off. It was horrible.

I am so glad that the trial for which MrPurrl had to serve as a jury member is finally over and that they voted unanimously to convict that sick f**ker on all 9 counts. I hope that sicko goes away for a long, long time. I also hope that MrPurrl and the other jury members can get back to some normality in their life.

Back
Top Bottom