Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head 09-14-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
had loads of dreams last night that i couldnt keep up with them all and the only people i knew in one of them was my brother and tiarnah

dreamt of my old high school crush it was just like old times
dont know for the life of me how he was in my dreams
a nice change with few other good ones:wink:

im not interested or care for him anymore instead im beginning to despise which is not healthy

going to stay in this country and carry on with myself bc she said and my mums guardian said hes no good so thats my final decision its the most sensible and its what i feel i desire as well
i guess i find my own fairytail ending somewhere else

i want the recipe to that caramel slice i had bc i usually dont like caramel slice but that was divine

I am planning on cutting back my hours at work on Wednesdays. It is not easy working for a boss who is someone who is 27 younger than you are. So now I will be only working 2 & a half days. I have got to do this for my well being, and peace of mind.

what are you doing ? i'm not interested and iv'e stipulated the reasons why and i don't want all the crap with it and its clear we don't see eye to eye on many topics and i don't find something appealing that causes me tribulation in fact i hate it and detest it and i couldn't trust them as far as i could throw them its clear to see that one who cares would have understood me in the first place and not be the root of my troubles and hardship

Back
Top Bottom