Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 01-01-18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HERE WE ARE THE ROLLING PEOPLE CANT STAY FOR LONG WE GOTTA GO!!!!
my favorite song lyrics

So the "president's" press conference with the leader of Norway was on Fox News TV, which was on the waiting room at the dentist's office. I was trying to read a book instead of listening to it, so all I got from it was "Collusion (with Russia) is a Democrat hoax."

How I loathe that turd! :sad:

I hear you on the turdliness, MsPurrl. That idiot gets more and more embarrassing and ridiculous as does the whole lot of his inner circle. They’re ALL nuts. I’m eager to hear the results of this physical scheduled for tomorrow, tho the POTUS can choose not to disclose personal medical info. At least the doctor won’t be that joker of an imposter with the long manger hair that was in the news defending 45 last year!

I'm waiting for a reply on twitter from someone... I don't know is they will reply, they're famous

I hear you on the turdliness, MsPurrl. That idiot gets more and more embarrassing and ridiculous as does the whole lot of his inner circle. They’re ALL nuts. I’m eager to hear the results of this physical scheduled for tomorrow, tho the POTUS can choose not to disclose personal medical info. At least the doctor won’t be that joker of an imposter with the long manger hair that was in the news defending 45 last year!

Sure wish that they could do a mental examination of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom