Time for a new movie quote game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boys Don't Cry

"Give us the future we've had enough of your past. Give us back our country to live in, to grow in, to love."

Notting Hill (I watched it too!) :up:

"You're capable of such beautiful dreams and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not."

Napoleon Dynamite :applaud:

Foolish boy. Don't you know anything about Fantasia? It's the world of human fantasy. Every part, every creature of it, is a piece of the dreams and hopes of mankind. Therefore, it has no boundaries.

Say Anything

"Yeah, Nick. Nick's a real name. Nick's your buddy. Nick's the kind of guy you can trust, the kind of guy you can drink a beer with, the kind of guy who doesn't mind if you puke in his car, Nick. "

Spaceballs

"This is the only way that you can hope to survive. Because life... is not a movie. Everyone lies. Good guys lose. And love... does not conquer all. "

ok, same movie, different quote

"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?"

Good Will Hunting

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

She's not my girlfriend. I find her interesting because she's a client and because she sleeps above her covers .. four feet above her covers.

Back
Top Bottom