Time for a new movie quote game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mousehunt

"I have to see this, Dad. You have to let me go. I want to fight. Please! I have to see this. Just let me go!" :rolleyes:

Office space, sorry, I havent been here for a couple days.

"Okay, we just take everything that's embarrassing and we move it out of here so it doesn't look like you live in Neverland Ranch."

Wayne's World

"I watch the stock market channel all the time - I just watch because I suspect that anchor man of being an evil leprechaun... he can bullshit everybody else, but he ain't fooling me."

Rat Race

"Is there anything else I can help you with? Perhaps you'd like an 11-year old prostitute sent to your room. We can do that. Or maybe we can off someone for you. Hunh? How's that sound? I've got it. Why don't we start small? Would you like a fresh towel? Maybe you could roll that up and smoke it."

Gladiator

"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?"

Austin Powers

"When I was a little boy, my mother used to sing me a song. It went like this: "Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over."

PCU?

"I've decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest."

(I think that's about right)

Back
Top Bottom