Time for a new movie quote game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Withnail & I

"Well I can't understand none of it. This one begat that one and that one begat this one, and lo and behold someone says some shit to someone else - just how retarded are you?"

I know what you did last summer

"Oh I'm the weird one? You're the one calling Barry Mannilow from a phone booth at 2:00 am!"

vomit-smiley-025.gif

Napolean Dynamite

"You know when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you."

haha, OMG Thora, next time you watch this movie, watch her mouth, she actually says " fuck" instead of screw, but they were probably going for a PG rating , so they over dubbed it.

Hackers

"You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing."

The Boondock Saints

That kid's head's like Sputnik. Spherical but quite pointy in parts. Oh, that was a harsh one, wasn't it? He'll be cryin himself to sleep tonite on his huge pilla

Gone in Sixty Seconds

"I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriosuly, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just got to the record store and visit your friends."

Almost Famous.

"If you work with me, I'll help you say "fuck off" more clearly."

:wink: - this is one of my favourite lines in this film!

:lmao: My Left Foot

:scratch: Erm, this is probably going to be a thread killer but I really can't think, so in memory of one of Tilli's former avatars:

"Frying Tonight!"

(but I didn't really think much to this film at all... :( )

:hmm:

Carry On Screaming! :D

Kenneth Williams :bow:

"So God was creating man. And his little assistant came up to him and he said: "Hey, we've got all these bodies left, but we're right out of brains, we're right out of hearts and we're right out of vocal chords." And God said: "Fuck it! Sew 'em up anyway. Smack smiles on the faces and make them talk out of their arses." And lo, God created the Tory Party."

Brassed Off

"We don't have none of this stuff in the boy's room! Wait a minute! We don't got none of this... we don't got doors on the stalls in the boy's room, we don't have, what is this? What's this? We don't have a candy machine in the boy's room!"

Pretty In Pink

"They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"

Copote!!

"You know, I've had more rewarding friendships than this one. Although I do get to keep telling the same jokes"

:lol: Monty Python's Holy Grail

"I think you're giving him a little too much credit. Mice don't mock. They don't even have a sense of humor. He's not sitting in his little home in a smoking jacket by the fireplace saying "I left the pit!" The explanation is simple. The trap snapped itself, the olive flew off and he ate it. But now that he knows we're here, he won't come within a mile of us. As for me, I don't think we'll be seeing any more of that MOUSE!!!"

Back
Top Bottom