Time for a new movie quote game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Napolean Dynamite

"I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."

Rules of Engagement

"Now I don't want an elephant at all. I want a gorilla named Davy for beating up the skateboard kids who pull on my underwear. And he can take his orders from the talking walnut, so it won't be my bad thing."

Amelie, I love this movie!!

" I don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."

U2doggie! That was a hard one, hubby had to help me with that one!

THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW:dancing:

"She'll get over fu**in' a dead guy. Sh**, my Mum's been fu**in' a dead guy for thirty years--I call him Dad."

haha, Clerks ( have you seen the trailer for Clerks 2? It didnt look so great to me)

"I don't speak freaky-deaky Dutch"

Heathers!!!!! ( I love my dead gay son)

"An accident? An accident? Do you realize it's snowing in my room goddammit!"

The Full Monty

"You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that faggoty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fucking courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely."

A Few Good Men

"Look at that. Look at that. "Accident Blackspot"? These aren't accidents. They're throwing themselves into the road gladly. Throwing themselves into the road to escape all this hideousness."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom