The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thora

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

templebarsquirrelguiness.jpg

~ Bri, Zootlsk, and Gang

WOOO! :happydance:

And I'm still at home in my PJ's! :drool: I have to start getting ready to go eventually, but it's nice to have nothing to do this morning. :)

Gotcha, that's just how you roll. :up:

OMG, yay! The receptionist just arrived with Timmies! :loveshower:

Yay for Timmies!! :D

I haven't had any coffee yet, but I'm going to wait until I get to the ferry terminal. Coffee always makes me have to pee, so I don't want to have to make a stop while driving. :lol:

lolz, fair enough. It does tend to have that effect. :der:

And YAY, just booked a spa day with a gf. :loveshower: Good things all around this weekend. :up:

Thanks, Phil! Send a cheque, pronto! I gots shopping to do. :hyper:

Err.. that's how it works, right?

That sucks Kristen :hug:

Thanks for your reply, Kaf - haven't been on the computer much lately (FINALLY got my furniture delivered this week so I've just been crashing on the couch, watching tv, making up for the last 3 months :reject: } but I'll reply shortly :yes:

Hope everyone (and finally, Americans and Canadians share the same holiday} has a spectacular, long weekend...I plan on doing more of the above..:drool:

Bon voyage Sharon!

Just got back from the college and it turns out they made a mistake with my tuition. I now owe them 1000 dollars more then they told me :angry:

You got OSAP though, right? At least you'll have the money for it... though that's a sizable chunk less that you have for everything else :( Strange though, I had OSAP when I went to Confed and the tuition came out of it automatically - did they make the error then?

You got OSAP though, right? At least you'll have the money for it... though that's a sizable chunk less that you have for everything else :( Strange though, I had OSAP when I went to Confed and the tuition came out of it automatically - did they make the error then?

OSAP is how I've paid for school every year. The two years I went to Lakehead, the school took 60% of tuition in September and the last 40% in January. That is also how they gave out the osap loan (60 in Sept. and 40 in January).

Well I guess the college is different. I went there this week to sign all the forms and it said my total tuition was $2011.

So I went to financial aid just to make sure that was right and they're like "That seems really low". So they checked and it turns out the school made a mistake and charged me $1000 less then tuition costs. They said they always take the full amount of tuition in September instead of the 60/40 ratio. So they said once I get the rest of my loan in Janurary they're taking another $1000. It just sucks because I needed that extra money for books and parking.
All this time my tuition bill showed $2011 so I've been planning book costs and extras around the left over money I'd have from my osap. Books are going to add up to at least $1000. I already checked and it's 500 alone for this semester.

Ughhh, I feel like a drowned rat right now. :| :lol: :madspit: Calgary will not. stop. raining. :gah:

Kristin - School tuition is painful. I imagine it will be worth it in the end, but yes, it's stressful trying to scrape together all the money. I hope it works out for you.

Julie - Thanks, lovely. :) Look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Saturday night, ya'all! :wave:

Sorry to hear about your loan frustrations, Kristen. Hope it all ends up working out okay. :hug:

I really wish I wasn't awake at this hour. :lol: I wanted to sleep in longer, but I couldn't. Yesterday was such a crazy, long and exhausting day that I assumed I'd be able to sleep in longer. Oh well. :) I'm sure I'll have a nap later on in the day.

It was fabulous indeed! :drool: It wasn't so fun when I woke up, because I was sitting on the couch in a really weird position, and my neck was super stiff. :lol:

Do I have to come home tomorrow?! :sad: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom