The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hi5: If I had your life, mine would be complete!

I'm still in school. I transferred, which meant having to start over. I'm doing it pt this term. Hopefully I'll finally be done in 2014. I'm ready to have long hair, a squirrel shirt, and a job.

Now I have the long hair, squirrel shirt and a job :up:

OCCUPY EL_FA! Down with the 1%! I work hard. Why can't I get a squirrel shirt? Because the 1% -ers, like Mr. Greed aka EL_FA keep all the squirrel shirts for themselves. I saw a bunch of 1%ers water skiing on a lake a couple of weeks ago - one was wearing 2 squirrel shirts, a squirrel wetsuit and was using a squirrel shirt as a rag to clean up vomit. Let it be know that me and my kids and a whole group of people just looked on, not even one squirrel shirt amongst the lot of us.

:ohsnap:
help.gif
:ohsnap:
help.gif
:ohsnap::bonodrum:

UberBeaver said:
Well remember how things worked out with the large wooden rabbit? Kinda like that, but with a badger. And this time we all hide IN the badger.

I think NSW is already using this idea for his invasion of Canada.

UberBeaver said:
OCCUPY EL_FA! Down with the 1%! I work hard. Why can't I get a squirrel shirt? Because the 1% -ers, like Mr. Greed aka EL_FA keep all the squirrel shirts for themselves. I saw a bunch of 1%ers water skiing on a lake a couple of weeks ago - one was wearing 2 squirrel shirts, a squirrel wetsuit and was using a squirrel shirt as a rag to clean up vomit. Let it be know that me and my kids and a whole group of people just looked on, not even one squirrel shirt amongst the lot of us.

:ohsnap::ohsnap::ohsnap::bonodrum:

I'm sorry beav but there's only so many squirrel shirts to go around. Talk to Obama, he's supposed to give you things if you voted for him.

Back
Top Bottom