The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not too bad, thanks. Went out to a pub on Friday, which was great fun. The rest of the weekend I just cleaned and relaxed. I wasn't feeling too well, so I hibernated most of the time. What about you?

:lol: Need you ask? Pole, yoga, and friends. :up: It was a good one all around.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. :down: Better now?

:lol: I suppose not.

Yeah, I'm doing better. I'm lactose intolerant, and I can normally handle a very small amount of dairy. I thought I'd test to see if it was getting any better, so I had too much dairy on Fri/Sat and I ended up feeling disgusting for the entire rest of the weekend. :lol: I'm fine now. I'm definitely still very lactose intolerant. :wink:

Fo sho. I had to take my car into the shop today to get the brakes fixed, so even though I'm feeling better physically, my bank account balance isn't. :angry: :lol: Stupid cars. I love them, but seriously. Stoppit with the breaking of the parts! :fist:

OMGz, I know, rite? lol. Hate that. That's why I haven't bothered to get a car in years. Everything's dandy until one little thing breaks down and then the whole damn thing seems to start falling apart at the seams.

Pretty much. :sigh: Thankfully none of the problems have been horrible, but it is a big money pit. If I could get away with not having a car, I totally would. Unfortunately I live in the middle of nowhere, and the bus system is totally crappy in my area.

I'd love to live downtown! :flirt: Sadly, the rent there is more than I can afford on my paycheck. So does this mean you're coming to Vancouver?! :hyper:

That's why you need a roommate :yes: And mayhaps.. The idea is looking more and more appealing the longer I live in this city. :| lol

True dat. :hmm: But then I'd have an hour long commute, as opposed to 15 minutes. :lol: :lazy:

Aww :hug: I heard you got snow the other day? Or was I just dreaming? I have a few FB friends in AB, and one of them (she lives in Calgary too) mentioned snow the other day, I think. :yikes: :lol:

True dat. :hmm: But then I'd have an hour long commute, as opposed to 15 minutes. :lol: :lazy:

Aww :hug: I heard you got snow the other day? Or was I just dreaming? I have a few FB friends in AB, and one of them (she lives in Calgary too) mentioned snow the other day, I think. :yikes: :lol:
We had a bit last Friday. I did see a few sparse white fluffy things floating in the sky today, but it wasn't anything to weep and hide in the corner over. The temperature certainly is starting to dip to that level of suck, though. BOOOOOO!

It's definitely fall here now. :sigh: It had been so gorgeous and sunny for weeks and weeks, and then all of a sudden this weekend it changed to rain and grey and gloom. Booo-urns! But at least I have the sun and warmth to look forward to in about 48 days! :cabbagepatch: Damn, that's coming up SO soon! :D

It's definitely fall here now. :sigh: It had been so gorgeous and sunny for weeks and weeks, and then all of a sudden this weekend it changed to rain and grey and gloom. Booo-urns! But at least I have the sun and warmth to look forward to in about 48 days! :cabbagepatch: Damn, that's coming up SO soon! :D

Yep, same sitch here with the weather. Yuck.

I sooo need to find a way to make Hawaii happen. :D

You really do! :yes: I'd offer you room in our place, but it's going to be crowded enough as it is. :lol: 3-4 people crammed into a one bedroom suite is not that comfy. :wink:

Mmm... sleeping on the beach! :drool: Although I wouldn't be so comfortable doing that at night... :lol: :uhoh:

If my brother's girlfriend comes, they're going to have their own room, so that would mean only 3 of in the place, which is muuuuch nicer. I get more sleep when I have the living room to myself. :lol:

That would be lovely. I don't know, I'd say who cares how you sleep at night as long as you get lots of hammock time on the beach during the day, m i rite??

Living the dream, I'd say :heart:

Alright, time for me to head out. Got some more scheming to do.. :shifty:

Lovely catching up, as always :hug:

Back
Top Bottom