The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mostly fun! I'm doing a 5k run to raise money for breast cancer research, getting together with a friend, going to a Canucks hockey practice, and potentially a few other things. Oh yeah, and the usual groceries, cleaning, etc. that I never do during the week. :lol: :crack:

Well that sounds like good things all around :D I'll hop on the next flight to Van and come along if you'll have me :flirt: :giggle:

But really, I need to get out west at some point. :yes:

We ought to make more.. How about a SockBoMac? :shifty: We can put a little Leafs jersey on him. :evil:

lol, well I suppose that's a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how much of a slacker you are. :giggle: And you're taking anthro classes?? Awesome.

lol, well I suppose that's a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how much of a slacker you are. :giggle: And you're taking anthro classes?? Awesome.

It's a cultural anthro class, just an elective. I don't mind watching movies but it just makes me think about how much I'm actually paying for these classes to sit there and watch movies.

:sexywink: :hyper:

Eek - the last hour got hectic! :panic: :lol: I think everything's under control now, though. :crossesfingers:

:hug:

Eek - the last hour got hectic! :panic: :lol: I think everything's under control now, though. :crossesfingers:
Here, too. Go figure. They're trying to tear us apart. :tsk:

It's a cultural anthro class, just an elective. I don't mind watching movies but it just makes me think about how much I'm actually paying for these classes to sit there and watch movies.
Oh, very cool! I took cultural anthropology and loved it! Mind you, I don't think we watched movies in that class. ;) The prof was awesome, lots of passion about what she teaches, which made it an amazing class. Really opened my eyes to a lot of things about the world. :nerd:

Here, too. Go figure. They're trying to tear us apart. :tsk:

Oh, very cool! I took cultural anthropology and loved it! Mind you, I don't think we watched movies in that class. ;) The prof was awesome, lots of passion about what she teaches, which made it an amazing class. Really opened my eyes to a lot of things about the world. :nerd:

I took a first year cultural/biological anthro class in my first year of uni. I really liked that class because it was split in half, first semester bio and second semester cultural. This class that I'm taking right now is third year cultural anthro and it's so much more detailed, well as far as I can tell from the movies :lol:

Glad you had a good experience with your class :up:

Woohoo, 3 pages to read through - it's finally hopping in here! :hyper:

Glad everyone is good!! I wish I had exciting news to report but alas, I have none :(

Thanks for the sweet message, Kristen :hug:

I took a first year cultural/biological anthro class in my first year of uni. I really liked that class because it was split in half, first semester bio and second semester cultural. This class that I'm taking right now is third year cultural anthro and it's so much more detailed, well as far as I can tell from the movies :lol:

Glad you had a good experience with your class :up:
Wow, that's got to be the laziest shit ever. :lol: Hey guys, I'm going to be a professor, too! Just watch me pop this DVD in the player and press play. :cool: Pay attention, cause you're going to have to write a report at the end of the term. Since grading requires effort, I'm going to give all the papers to my cat and let him decide.

Woohoo, 3 pages to read through - it's finally hopping in here! :hyper:

Glad everyone is good!! I wish I had exciting news to report but alas, I have none :(

Thanks for the sweet message, Kristen :hug:
Alcoholic drinks and crepes aren't exciting? :(

:wink:

Wow, that's got to be the laziest shit ever. :lol: Hey guys, I'm going to be a professor, too! Just watch me pop this DVD in the player and press play. :cool: Pay attention, cause you're going to have to write a report at the end of the term. Since grading requires effort, I'm going to give all the papers to my cat and let him decide.

:wink:

:lol: Exactly!

And he always jokes about how he gets paid tons of money to do nothing :rolleyes:

:lol: Exactly!

And he always jokes about how he gets paid tons of money to do nothing :rolleyes:

Pfff, well that sucks. :p Boo, to him. A passionate, engaged teacher makes all the difference in what you get out of a course. He's almost as bad as the ones who read notes off the overhead.. and expect you to copy notes down as they go. :doh:

My Ancient Political Thought prof does that :crack:

Gah, teach or GTFO, am I rite?? :lol: Oh, or I hate when they hand out a package of notes and read through them, expecting you to highlight as you go. Seriously, just give out the course work for the entire term and tell everyone to study on their own and come back at exam time. :p

Gah, teach or GTFO, am I rite?? :lol: Oh, or I hate when they hand out a package of notes and read through them, expecting you to highlight as you go. Seriously, just give out the course work for the entire term and tell everyone to study on their own and come back at exam time. :p

:lol:

I have a prof that did that. My criminal law prof. He put copys of all his notes for every lecture in the library for us to photocopy. But then he made sure to tell us to still come to class :lol: To what? Listen to him read the notes we have already :wink:

Yes, but I thought that was our little secret :sexywink:

Did you guys see the pic on my Facebook? 2 U2 fanatics got married last night (they met in line at the Hawaii show :heart:} and their cake, which was a surprise to even them, was of U2 performing to them and a crowd!! :love: . Seriously, something right out of Cake Boss!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Dear Timmies,

How dare you not have my peanut butter cookies when I go for my Monday morning Timmies run. GFY.

Love, Kaf.

:fist:

Which pic, Julie? :hmm: I'll have to go take a look, but I heard about the married part. So cool that they met in line. :D

I couldn't see any pics on your FB, Julie. But that's really cool! :D

Timmy's didn't have the donut I wanted this morning, kaf. So I feel your pain. :hug: I had a muffin instead.

Good morning, btw! :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom