The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indeed! I was off all week from work with some kind of headcold or something :down:
By the way, glad to hear everything is working out for you at University, Kristen!

Can't believe it's been a year since I met some of you gals :hug:

And Kaf - I hear it snowed in Calgary :crack:

Less than 3 hrs to go...

And even better, THE LEAFS ARE CURRENTLY LEADING THE SENATORS 3-1 after a period, and they're about to go on the PP early in the 2nd :D :cabbagepatch: :evil:

So BoMac is in town and we're going out for dinner. Any messages I should relay to him? Kick in the shins? STFU? Etc?

I'm tired, but good. Looking forward to going to a hockey game tonight for a friend's b-day. It's for a lower league than NHL, but it should be awesome. I've never been to a game for this team before, so I'm excited. :D

How about you? :kiss:

You? At a hockey game?? :wink: Sounds like fun. I.. have nothing terribly fun or exciting to report :hmm: Just being an adult, being responsible, going to work, paying my bills..... No pole camps or vacations coming up for a while. How boring am I? ;)

And I hear ya on being tired. Between Toronto last weekend and camp the weekend before, I haven't had time to really rest, so I'm going to sleep in for like 12.578 hours on Saturday morning. :combust:

Ha ha. Yeah, it will be a blast. I only know the birthday girl and one other girl going, but I always have fun watching hockey. :)

Ugh. Being a responsible adult sucks. Boring can sometimes be fun, though! :wink:

Oooh - sounds good! I've got a very busy weekend, but I will be able to sleep in on Saturday, so hooray! :love:

Back
Top Bottom