The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!! - Page 26 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Out Of Control
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-04-2011, 03:27 AM   #376
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:18 PM
__________________

__________________
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 05:06 PM   #377
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 05:18 PM
Happy Monday!!
__________________

__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:19 AM   #378
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:18 PM
HAPPY- *checksdate* WEDNESDAY! YEA!!

lol *tired*
__________________
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:29 AM   #379
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:18 PM
It's not quite Wednesday here yet, but woo! Playoffs start on Wednesday!!

So how was Vegas?! Is it still standing?
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:13 AM   #380
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:18 PM
w00t, playoffs! GO LEAFS!!


Vegas was still standing last I checked and I didn't manage to get arrested, nor did we end up with a chicken or a tiger inexplicably in our suite. Overall, a disappointment.
__________________
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #381
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:18 PM
You go right ahead and cheer for them, delusional girl.

That's too bad. I am disappointed. Although I have no idea why you mentioned chickens or tigers specifically. I was expecting to get a "come bail me outta jail" phone call in the middle of the night.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:43 AM   #382
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:18 PM
lol, I will cheer. And I will be delusional. AW YEA. lol

Have you seen The Hangover? If not, that's why you don't get my reference. Also, if not, WTF, woman?!?!

I apologize for the lack of drunk texts, too. My cheap little phone didn't make that an easy task. I need a new BB!
__________________
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:58 AM   #383
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:18 PM
Delusional is the best way.

Nope, never seen it. Don't stone me, but in the trailers I remember seeing, it didn't look funny or all that interesting to me.

No worries. I'm surprised you were even on FB that weekend. I'm so cheap that I always use my phone as little as possible when I'm in the States because of the stupidly expensive roaming charges.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:02 AM   #384
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
Delusional is the best way.

Nope, never seen it. Don't stone me, but in the trailers I remember seeing, it didn't look funny or all that interesting to me.

No worries. I'm surprised you were even on FB that weekend. I'm so cheap that I always use my phone as little as possible when I'm in the States because of the stupidly expensive roaming charges.
I love you and consider you a good friend, but I am seriously considering ending our relationship at this point. SIGH.

Next time you come to visit, Imma make you watch it and rue the day you ever decided against watching it. RUE!

I bought a US data/text/etc. package. As much as I posted, I probably would've posted that much more if I had my BB still.
__________________
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:05 AM   #385
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafrun View Post
I love you and consider you a good friend, but I am seriously considering ending our relationship at this point. SIGH.

Next time you come to visit, Imma make you watch it and rue the day you ever decided against watching it. RUE!

I bought a US data/text/etc. package. As much as I posted, I probably would've posted that much more if I had my BB still.
Well, it was nice knowing ya.

I'm still thinking about coming to crash at your place in September, so maybe then.

Ahh, sweet. That's a wise thing to do!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:07 AM   #386
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
Well, it was nice knowing ya.

I'm still thinking about coming to crash at your place in September, so maybe then.

Ahh, sweet. That's a wise thing to do!
lol

Yes, saves a lot of $$$. I learned the hard way in Chicago.

September? Yay! That's actually usually a good time of year weather-wise. It's usually pretty warm still with no threat of snow. Keep me posted on that. I have pole camp one weekend in September, but otherwise I shall clear my schedule pour toi.
__________________
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:12 AM   #387
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafrun View Post
lol

Yes, saves a lot of $$$. I learned the hard way in Chicago.

September? Yay! That's actually usually a good time of year weather-wise. It's usually pretty warm still with no threat of snow. Keep me posted on that. I have pole camp one weekend in September, but otherwise I shall clear my schedule pour toi.
I only tease those that I love.

Yeah, I learned the hard way too. I used my phone only a little bit one time and ouch. I haven't ever looked into a US plan, but it might be worthwhile, especially with my trip to Seattle coming up in June.

Yeah, that seems like it will be the easiest month for me to get away for a long weekend or something. I will be keeping an eye out for seat sales, and will for sure let you know.

Anyhoodle, I'm off to bed. I have a quiet day tomorrow, most likely, but sleep is good. Gotta be well rested in advance of my big race on Sunday morning. G'night!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:13 AM   #388
Blue Crack Addict
 
kafrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Upside-down
Posts: 19,644
Local Time: 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
I only tease those that I love.

Yeah, I learned the hard way too. I used my phone only a little bit one time and ouch. I haven't ever looked into a US plan, but it might be worthwhile, especially with my trip to Seattle coming up in June.

Yeah, that seems like it will be the easiest month for me to get away for a long weekend or something. I will be keeping an eye out for seat sales, and will for sure let you know.

Anyhoodle, I'm off to bed. I have a quiet day tomorrow, most likely, but sleep is good. Gotta be well rested in advance of my big race on Sunday morning. G'night!
Awesomeness all around.

Ooh, you have a race? :woefullyoutoftheloop: Well rest up and good luck! Also, TGIF!! Enjoy, love!
__________________
kafrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #389
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:18 PM
Yup, my first 10k of the year. Thank you! I'm going to be walking a good majority of it, due to my stooopid tendinitis, but I'll be running whenever I can.

Yes, TGIF indeed! And it's even better because now we can wear Canucks stuff for as long as they're in the playoffs! I'm going to be wearing my lucky jersey today, since it's game day. Yay!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #390
Blue Crack Addict
 
KristenCaNaDiAn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Posts: 20,214
Local Time: 05:18 PM
Go Sharon Go!!
__________________

__________________
KristenCaNaDiAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com