The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!! - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Out Of Control
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2011, 01:07 AM   #361
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:26 PM
Ugh, that sucks. Hope you're feeling better soon!

I don't own a tiara. Plus, I don't like drawing attention to myself, so I'd feel VERY self-conscious wearing that in a pub. I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, since I rarely like birthday things. But I thought I'd do one this year so that I can watch the last hockey game of the regular season with some friends in my favourite pub.

Yay for drunk texts!

Old 03-28-2011, 01:20 AM   #362
Blue Crack Addict

I hope so, too. I've woken up three times in the past week with this thing. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregant, so no, it's not that.

Well, I'm glad you're doing something fun, either way. I usually like to keep it low-key as well. Good friends, good times, doesn't matter where it is. Of course, the Dirty Thirty has to be an exception.. because.. that's just the way it is.

Drunk texts, woo! I haven't been smashed in a while. It should be quite the gong show.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:25 AM   #363
Blue Crack Supplier

I didn't even think about that. Glad that's not the case.

I haven't been a fan of birthday parties since I was 12, and horrid girls ruined my party. I know it's a long time to avoid parties, but since then I've had no desire to do anything big. Although if I had been in Vegas, I wouldn't have minded a big party, since that's just expected in Vegas. Well, for my 30th I spent the day doing errands and then went out for dinner with a friend. One of the most uninteresting birthdays ever. This year I'm going to be at my parents house for my actual birthday, so I'm sure we'll have a nice big meal with the entire family. I'm saving my get together with my friends for the week after my actual birthday.

I can't remember the last time I was drunk either. Well, maybe NYE. But that doesn't really count.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:34 AM   #364
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
I didn't even think about that. Glad that's not the case.

I haven't been a fan of birthday parties since I was 12, and horrid girls ruined my party. I know it's a long time to avoid parties, but since then I've had no desire to do anything big. Although if I had been in Vegas, I wouldn't have minded a big party, since that's just expected in Vegas. Well, for my 30th I spent the day doing errands and then went out for dinner with a friend. One of the most uninteresting birthdays ever. This year I'm going to be at my parents house for my actual birthday, so I'm sure we'll have a nice big meal with the entire family. I'm saving my get together with my friends for the week after my actual birthday.

I can't remember the last time I was drunk either. Well, maybe NYE. But that doesn't really count.
Who ruined your party?? WTF!

My actual 30th is on the 20th and I'll be working that day, so I think I'll do something low-key as well. Maybe something a bit "grown-up" like wine and appetizers at a local wine bar. Could be fun. We'll dress up and all that.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:37 AM   #365
Blue Crack Supplier

Oh, just stupid girls being petty and bitchy. I had a sleepover, and there were massive fights and friendships ended. It was awful. I cried all night. Since then I've avoided all birthday parties. I just don't want to ever be disappointed like that again.

That sounds lovely! I like going out for good food. My friends get together is going to be at my favourite Irish pub. Good food, good drinks and some Canucks. Should be awesome!
Old 03-28-2011, 01:43 AM   #366
Blue Crack Addict

Awww, childhood drama, eh? I hope you change your mind about parties some day. You don't have to invite the drama-whores over.

Mmmmm, sounds good. Remember the Irish Pub we went to when you were here? I promise next time will be a bit more exciting.. and warm.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:47 AM   #367
Blue Crack Supplier

I might. Oh, I've cut out all the drama-whores from my life. SO over all that bullshit.

Vaguely. That was the place we just wandered around in with your friend Sarah, right? Yes, warmer will be better. And maybe working toilets at your place would be nice.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:58 AM   #368
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
I might. Oh, I've cut out all the drama-whores from my life. SO over all that bullshit.

Vaguely. That was the place we just wandered around in with your friend Sarah, right? Yes, warmer will be better. And maybe working toilets at your place would be nice.
lol, cutting out of drama-whores is the thing to do. Funny you mention that considering a conversation I'm in with someone else right now. I'm hearing all the latest on a drama I was once invovled with and I just. DON'T. CARE. What a waste of energy.

Yes, working plumbing would be a luxury. It's long since been fixed, though. Figured out my dog had dropped one of his toys in and it got jammed. Geeez.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:01 AM   #369
Blue Crack Supplier

Hooray for not caring about drama any more. It totally is a waste of energy.

Yeah, I figured you'd get that fixed quickly. Silly pup.

Well, it's been lovely catching up with you, and hopefully starting to breathe some life back into this thread, but it's bedtime. Back to work I go in the morning.

G'night!
Old 03-28-2011, 02:05 AM   #370
Blue Crack Addict

Awesome catching up with you, hun. If you need me......... FB message me, lol. Damn Blackberry.

I'm off to work tomorrow as well. Enjoy your sleeps!
Old 03-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #371
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:26 PM
Thora - clearly we need to buy you a birthday drink or three in Montreal Maybe a Screaming Orgasm

Drea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #372
Blue Crack Supplier

I will not say no to free birthday drinks, no matter when they might be offered.

Looking forward to Montreal!
Old 04-02-2011, 09:12 AM   #373
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
By the time we finish this thread it's gonna be fall again
Old 04-03-2011, 03:41 AM   #374
Blue Crack Addict

We can finish this thing. C'mon, people!
Old 04-03-2011, 08:41 PM   #375
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P