The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm fed up with it. I want them to cancel the goddamn season. I do think this is the end of Bettman as well, and that smug little stooge Daly. Not that the NHLPA is faultless, but this is Fehr's thing and they had to have known what they were getting into with him. But I'm just so tired of Bettman and Daly and their nonsense.

I'm going to echo Beav's statements, too.

It's interesting that the NHL's insistence on things like contract term limits and backdiving contracts are to fix issues of their own doing. Is it that hard to stick to an internal policy of not giving out contracts longer than 5 years?

I don't think Bettman will be around next year. Fehr is doing what the players hired him to do. He comes as advertised.

How you livin', peef?

Beav wasn't it the Aztec calendar that ended in Dec? I wouldn't call it a phail...I found a bar that serves Bulmer's that day. It was a good day...there was probably a blimp with my name on it somewhere.

No, it was the Mayans. Don't play games.

And I'm livin' fine. About ready to return for my final semester of college. Like woah.

Final semester? Holy shit I feel old. But congrats! That must feel exciting. I'm sure people are just throwing all sorts of annoying questions at you like "do you know what you're going to do after school?"

I'm still in school...forever. My semester starts Monday. I should probably get crunk tonight.

Back
Top Bottom