The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hi5: If I had your life, mine would be complete!

I'm still in school. I transferred, which meant having to start over. I'm doing it pt this term. Hopefully I'll finally be done in 2014. I'm ready to have long hair, a squirrel shirt, and a job.

Can't believe I may finish my masters before you are done. I think you've been in post-high school as long as I've known you.

I love that this thread is beginning to have life again. Damn, how I have missed it.

And in other news, I had a 13.5 hour work day today. :crack: :yawn: That's going to be the norm for the rest of the year, it's looking like. I can't complain too much, though, because I am VERY grateful to have a job (was unemployed for almost a year).

I'm still in school. I transferred, which meant having to start over. I'm doing it pt this term. Hopefully I'll finally be done in 2014. I'm ready to have long hair, a squirrel shirt, and a job.
i don't think i've ever posted in here, but...ha, we're going to be graduating the same year! (though for me it's december, i know most people graduate in may.) that is, assuming i don't fail any of my classes or have any fuck ups where i can only take three classes one semester or something.

h0s0F.gif

Can't believe I may finish my masters before you are done. I think you've been in post-high school as long as I've known you.

I know, right?? I've been pursuing this doctorate forever. Transferring and having to retake everything...and then failing/repeating a course (I'm kind of a dumbass) has set me back. I can't wait until I graduate. The sad thing is...I'm going to do post-grad stuff after this. Thankfully I can work simultaneously, and it won't involve taking 26 credits each semester.

Well if she stopped bending people into pretzels in hotel rooms... :wink:

:dance: post-concert pretzel bending!! :dance:

i don't think i've ever posted in here, but...ha, we're going to be graduating the same year! (though for me it's december, i know most people graduate in may.) that is, assuming i don't fail any of my classes or have any fuck ups where i can only take three classes one semester or something.

I'm graduating in December, too!!! :hi5:

How many days off do you Americans need to shop? :angry:
look fool, i only go to school two days a week (don't be too jealous, i won't be so lucky next semester unless a miracle happens and one of my classes gets offered on tuesday/thursday again) so with having no school thursday, it means i don't have school again until...tuesday. :D

I know, right?? I've been pursuing this doctorate forever. Transferring and having to retake everything...and then failing/repeating a course (I'm kind of a dumbass) has set me back. I can't wait until I graduate. The sad thing is...I'm going to do post-grad stuff after this. Thankfully I can work simultaneously, and it won't involve taking 26 credits each semester.

I'm graduating in December, too!!! :hi5:
don't feel bad! i'm sorta in the same boat. with transferring back i lost some of my credits so that annoyed me. and i can't even imagine how hard the classes you're taking must be, plus i've failed my share of classes, and those were easy 1000-level classes. what are you doing next? is it a degree or a certificate or something? that's good that you can work though!

oh cool! :hi5: i can't wait, though i'm also not looking forward to re-entering the real world.

KhanadaRhodes said:
don't feel bad! i'm sorta in the same boat. with transferring back i lost some of my credits so that annoyed me. and i can't even imagine how hard the classes you're taking must be, plus i've failed my share of classes, and those were easy 1000-level classes. what are you doing next? is it a degree or a certificate or something? that's good that you can work though!

oh cool! :hi5: i can't wait, though i'm also not looking forward to re-entering the real world.

Next I'm doing a post-grad Master's in Sports Medicine. That's my specialty area, and a postgrad is required to work international athletic events.

Maybe one day I'll be on the sidelines while Peef is doing a live broadcast. I'll come up from behind yelling "DAAAAAAAAANNNNNIIIIIMMMMMAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!"

Back
Top Bottom