The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in denial that tomorrow is the 'end of summer' so I took the day off :lol:
Pushing it back as far as I can...

So, wow, U2 rehearsing those new songs :shocked:

So you have an extra long weekend, then? Nice! :D

I know - SO exciting! I don't know if I'll be able to listen in to any of the concert, but at least I'll be able to see videos once I get home this afternoon. :)

Yep, I texted my boss this morning and he said no problem - I have quite a few days to burn anyway.

Yeah, not much has excited me on this leg (perhaps not a reflection of the setlists but of my own disinterest, in general, lately} but the fact they may have rehearsed those two new songs sure did! Thank God for Facebook :up:

That person who likes to light the fires in our neighborhood returned last night...proving that the tv show Criminal Minds is true...and not true at all.

It is true because they always say the person who starts the fires won't stop until they get caught....

But then again, according to the show, they should have caught the guy by now in some dramatic fashion...like maybe they found out through Garcia, the technology hacker type, that this person was locked in a garage for years...now he's burning them because he is mentally unstable.

I was not locked in a garage for years...I loved my garage...we had a ping pong table in it! I'm innocent!!!

This person or persons...needs to get caught fast...

Hey just wanted to say "hi" to all you Temple Bar regulars..Drea, Thora, Kaffy, Mia, Bmac, Kristen, Julie, Elfa and anyone else can't remember off the top of my head...edit: VP!!! April!!! :hug: - yeah, not a return to the thread per se just wanted to pop in and say hello...hope everyone had a great summer and maybe we'll catch up in November, huh? ;)

:)

Hey just wanted to say "hi" to all you Temple Bar regulars..Drea, Thora, Kaffy, Mia, Bmac, Kristen, Julie, Elfa and anyone else can't remember off the top of my head...edit: VP!!! April!!! :hug: - yeah, not a return to the thread per se just wanted to pop in and say hello...hope everyone had a great summer and maybe we'll catch up in November, huh? ;)

:)

Just when you thought it was safe... It's a Gabe! :eek:

:lol:

Hi/bye, gabe! :D

What's going on in November?

So this morning I had a craving for an egg mcmuffin, so I went to the McDonald's drive thru. I asked the person for that, and then she asked me, "so is that with an egg?" :der: :doh: :tsk: Idiot. I would have said "no egg" if I didn't want one! :lol:

Hi/bye, gabe! :D

What's going on in November?

So this morning I had a craving for an egg mcmuffin, so I went to the McDonald's drive thru. I asked the person for that, and then she asked me, "so is that with an egg?" :der: :doh: :tsk: Idiot. I would have said "no egg" if I didn't want one! :lol:

OMG! :lmao: that is hilarious!!!!!

Haven't heard anything yet about ITH - not sure if there's going to be one this year with two of the organizers getting married (not to each other :lol:)...

What happened Kristen? Hope you're ok :hug:

Hi Gabe - spend the summer up north? :drool:

You can tell we're mostly Canadians in here - we go on and on about the weather :lol:
But yes, I went out West (S'toon and Edmonton} a couple weeks ago and the weather was atrocious - 9 degrees in Edmonton!!!! One of the wettest and coolest summers on record back West, I hear.

What happened Kristen?

Hi Gabe - spend the summer up north? :drool:

You can tell we're mostly Canadians in here - we go on and on about the weather :lol:

I was going to take this year away from university to do a year at the college in an office administration program. I went there for the first two days and it was a lot different then I expected. I talked to the program coordinator and she basically told me the program was geared towards training people for secretary jobs. That's not something I really want to do so I decided I should go back to university to finish my degree. I was just hoping to gain some computer skills that I could put on my resume but I realized I can take classes with computers anytime if I really needed to.

I'm happy with my decision because I really enjoy my classes in university and I want to finish my degree. That time at the college was an eye opener for me on what I really want to do.

Back
Top Bottom