The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Hiya Kirsten. Long time no see. :slant: I miss summer.

Hey :wave: Hope things are well with you :hug:

I miss it too. Glad we were able to meet in Toronto, even if it was just for a second :wink:

Me too. :sigh: And it's SO sad that this thread has been alive for over a year. :tsk:

It'll probably be around next fall at the rate we're going :lol:

Me too. :sigh: And it's SO sad that this thread has been alive for over a year. :tsk:
Rite?? It doesn't help that I don't have have an office to play on the computer in like at my old clinic, nor do I have lengthy breaks anymore. I do miss killing hours at a time on slow mornings playing in the Temple Bar. :heart:

Hey :wave: Hope things are well with you :hug:

I miss it too. Glad we were able to meet in Toronto, even if it was just for a second :wink:

It'll probably be around next fall at the rate we're going :lol:
I just realized I typed Kirsten. :lol: :doh: Blame it on posting late at night. I'm glad we met, too. I was so worn out by Toronto, it's a miracle I even noticed you guys walking by. :giggle: I'm glad I did, though! Got to give/get some hugs, at least. :hug:

All is well here. Very well. Anything newsworthy with you ladies?(Men? Phil? :wink: )

I just realized I typed Kirsten. :lol: :doh: Blame it on posting late at night. I'm glad we met, too. I was so worn out by Toronto, it's a miracle I even noticed you guys walking by. :giggle: I'm glad I did, though! Got to give/get some hugs, at least. :hug:

All is well here. Very well. Anything newsworthy with you ladies?(Men? Phil? :wink: )

No worries :wink:

Glad things are good with you :hug:

Nothing newsworthy happening for me :waiting:

Hmm.. :hmm: Well, we should come up with something to talk about to keep this thread going. :lol: Anybody got any ideas? Or should we just make stuff up?

If you have him there and didn't tell me.....

I'd be so proud of you!:sexywink:

Very cool! :up:

The bar may still be open, but it's lost a LOT of life in the past year, unfortunately. Oh well - c'est la vie! A few of us still pop in from time to time... :)

:clink:

Just hanging about at home tomorrow, then on Sunday my family's finally doing our Thanksgiving dinner. :lol: Better late than never! :wink:

Yourself?

Hah, well I guess since part of your family is American, it makes sense to do your Thanksgiving between the Canadian and American dates. :giggle:

Hot yoga with a gf tomorrow..... for the first time since May. I may die. :D

Sushi with another gf on Sunday.

It's an all around awesome, girly weekend over here. :)

Yeah, my parents are usually away on vacation for the Canadian holiday, so we tend to celebrate either early or late. :D It doesn't particularly matter when we celebrate - as long as there's good turkey and booze at some point, I'm a happy lady! :wink:

Sounds like a good weekend (despite the potential upcoming death, lol)! Have fun! :)

Turkey and booze? Sounds perfect. It is safe to assume you will be passed out from that combination at an early hour? Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom