The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I could have made Vegas work. :sad: It was going to happen, up until my stupid car broke down last week, and the repairs were insanely expensive. I had to use the money I'd saved for the trip to help pay for the repairs instead. :rolleyes: Stoopid car.

But I'm still looking forward to the U2 shows this summer! :hyper:

Pretty much! :rolleyes: :lol:

We need to get more life back in here, dammit!! :fist:
Somebody find something to talk about! :panic: :lol:

Agreed!!

Funny title, by the way :lol:

Perhaps it'll pick up when we're all meeting up for Vegas (!!} and U2 shows.
Oh, we'll drunkpost in this thread fo sho. :cocktail:

I wish I could have made Vegas work. :sad: It was going to happen, up until my stupid car broke down last week, and the repairs were insanely expensive. I had to use the money I'd saved for the trip to help pay for the repairs instead. :rolleyes: Stoopid car.

But I'm still looking forward to the U2 shows this summer! :hyper:
BOOO-UUURNS! I still can't believe that twist of fate. :sad: Hurry, go put on your most skankalicious top and find a sugar daddy! :hyper:

Somebody find something to talk about! :panic: :lol:

Oh, we'll drunkpost in this thread fo sho. :cocktail:

BOOO-UUURNS! I still can't believe that twist of fate. :sad: Hurry, go put on your most skankalicious top and find a sugar daddy! :hyper:

I know, it's so ridiculously frustrating. :angry: :sad: Boo-urns indeed.

I will make sure to find that sugardaddy stat. :panic: :flirt: :lol:

:lol:

I'm 2 for about 7 (I think) now. This is the best winning year ever for me! :lol: Everyone I know in BC who's been playing has done really well too. It's about damn time! In all the previous years I've barely won anything. Crossing my fingers for one of the bigger prizes! :D

I don't know if anyone around here has won any of the big prizes, but it seems like those are always won in ON or something. :rolleyes: Granted, Tim's is bigger in the East, but I always wish there were more winners out here. :lol:

:bump:

Hey, I saw Timmies now has oatmeal and fruit smoothies. I'm intrigued. Any good?

lol.. I'm grasping at straws to try and revive this thing. ;)

:lol: I thought about bumping up this thread today, but you obviously beat me to it. :wink:

I've never had those smoothies before, but I've had the oatmeal - not bad!

I'm super jealous of your upcoming Vegas shenanigans. I wish I had been able to make it work. You gals are going to have a hell of a time! :D

Ooh, a reply :ohmy: and so soon!

Great minds and all that.

Mmmm, oatmeal. Will have to try. I make my own smoothies at home, and I know what's in them, so I'm partial to those. :wink:

I'm still so bummed you can't make it. :( You sure you can't fit in my suitcase?

I'm just bumming around and saw your post, so I thought I should reply and help you try to revive this old thing. For gods sakes, it's spring - it's time we burned through this ridiculously old thread. :lol:

I wish I could fit into your suitcase! I'm planning to have a birthday gathering on the Saturday night here, so at least I'll have something resembling a party. :lol:

Yeah, I'm bumming around today, too. It's Sunday, plus I'm recovering from some kind of stomach bug. :crack:

I hope you, too, wear a birthday tiara for your gathering. We'll drunk text you or something. Have mai tais in your honour. :D

Back
Top Bottom