The Official B&C Desert Island Running Diary Thread Part II: The Wrath of Khan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ended up having quite the busy afternoon here at work, but I did finish this earlier.

Another run of songs that were ok but not something I particularly cared for came through over the next group, with only Pivotal Film by Guided By Voices standing out.

The Man Or Astroman tune was also halfway decent, and the closer (Blue Minor I) was definitely unique and stood out in a positive way.

I heard quite a few things on this that I didn't previously know that I really enjoyed, but at the same time, it was offset by a fair amount of things that weren't that appealing to me. I did, however, like how the songs went together, for the most part. There were only a few moments where the transitions didn't seem to go that well, like the Quasimoto cut. But overall, it flowed quite well.

Glad to see you back in the game though, Salome. You certainly provide a fresh alternative when it comes to your playlists...

:lol: Oh man, if you're actually serious about shrooms, let me know. There are a few things I've learned on my trips that I wish I'd known before. I've probably realized more about myself in those hours than most of my life...Of course, if you've already gone there, nevermind and enjoy! They're wonderful things when used responsibly.

oh i've been there and i am there.

phanan, I like your playlist.

Glad to see you back in the game though, Salome. You certainly provide a fresh alternative when it comes to your playlists...
cheers! I guess my lists will always be sort of hit & miss
enjoyed reading your comments

Back
Top Bottom