The forum name idea thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always serious about my posts.
I'm a very serious person.
I take things way too serious.

Is this post serious?

Last edited:
do you think anyone would vote for the names that weren't serious? perhaps you could just pt all the ideas in there

Don't you guys think we should put all Interference threads in simply one forum cos every single thread is a chat thread, when it comes to the nuts and bolts of it. We're always chatting about something or the other. :drool:

Zootlesque said:
Don't you guys think we should put all Interference threads in simply one forum cos every single thread is a chat thread, when it comes to the nuts and bolts of it. We're always chatting about something or the other. :drool:

No cuz taxonomy is important :wink:

Miringeltje said:

:no:

Might as well call this part Zootopia then!

Fret not. That was merely a comment at the whole 'chat hating' thing... how funny it is, when everyone on this site is doing just that.. chatting! :crack:

Zootlesque said:

Fret not. That was merely a comment at the whole 'chat hating' thing... how funny it is, when everyone on this site is doing just that.. chatting! :crack:

surely you are smart enough to be able to see the difference between recurring threads just designed for chatting with no topic, and threads with specific topics to discuss

come on zoots, youre a smart guy, i know you realize this

The only thing I dont understand is why the chat thread haters appear to be hanging out quite a bit in this forum since it started last night. Why are you here? Go enjoy your birthday threads in LS. :shrug:

Anyone is welcome to post here. We cant just say that 'certain' people are not allowed to post here even if they had appeared to not care for chat threads. That's not how we run this forum.

Sicy said:
Anyone is welcome to post here. We cant just say that 'certain' people are not allowed to post here even if they had appeared to not care for chat threads. That's not how we run this forum.

Never said they couldnt. I asked why are they here if they hate it so much. :shrug:

Blue Room said:

Never said they couldnt. I asked why are they here if they hate it so much. :shrug:

Blue Room said:
New forum title. This is a chat/game forum, you dont like it, then what the hell are you doing here??!! :hmm: Maybe thats a little long.

Apply to this thread also. :wink:

Another suggestion. Anyone that openly bitched about the chat threads should not be allowed to even view this forum. I think thats fair isnt it? :shrug:

:eyebrow:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Gee, it would be really hard to post here if you weren't allow to see the forum.

:happy:

:smart:

:scratch: But I dont have that power. I dont get your point.

Do I think people that have a hatred for these threads should be here or be posting? No, I think its pretty assinine to bitch, bitch, bitch about something and get your way. Then continue to go to those threads and post. :shrug: But apparantly thats just me. Then again, I know how SOME here absolutely hate it when I post. Anyway, we could argue over semantics all day. I think my perspective is pretty clear even if you dont agree. :shrug:

I dont go to PLEBA or FYM because I dont care for them. I simply dont understand why people that hate these so much, are here.

Blue Room said:
Do I think people that have a hatred for these threads should be here or be posting? No, I think its pretty assinine to bitch, bitch, bitch about something and get your way. Then continue to go to those threads and post.

:huh:

but this isn't a chat thread.

i don't see anyone who complained about the chat threads posting in them.

:shrug:

bonosgirl84 said:

:huh:

but this isn't a chat thread.

i don't see anyone who complained about the chat threads posting in them.

:shrug:

But why are you even visiting a chat/game forum if you hate the whole premise? Like I said, I dont even go to the PLEBA or FYM forum. I dont care for them, whats the point of even going there? Say PLEBA was naming a new forum there. Why would I go there and vote on that or even care? I wouldnt.

Your not looking then. I'm not going to start naming people or start linking threads and comments (not worth the time and effort). There are people in this very thread that said they hate chat threads but asked if they could vote.

Last edited:
I post in a chat thread and used to post in games threads, though I don't anymore. I can kinda understand that regenerating threads tend to take over a forum though and all the other threads disappear onto page two really quickly - so I can understand annoyance but not bitching.

People have come into chat threads and attempted to bitch in the past - I generally just ignore this as a rule.
In the many of cases I don't see them creating any amazingly interesting threads that would pursuade me to post elsewhere anyway so on the whole the bitching is a bit pointless. :shrug:

This argument can go round and round forever.

I think since we have the poll now for the name idea we can close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom