The 2 Degrees of Separation Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tacvbo

The Fly
I don't know if it's been done before, I used the search function but nothing came up so...

This is the game where the first post will show 2 music-related people, and the next post will have to guess in which way they are related, but by no more than 2 "degrees", and propose the next 2 artists.

For example, the first post is David Bowie - Shakira

One of many correct answers would be: David Bowie worked with Carlos Alomar on "Fame", Carlos Alomar worked with Gustavo Cerati of Soda Stereo on "Doble Vida", and Cerati worked with Shakira on "Oral Fixation"

So you have Bowie - Alomar - Cerati - Shakira

FIRST CONNECTION: PAUL MCCARTNEY-CHRISTOPHER LEE

I like this game, but that is just far too hard :lol: ...are we allowed a clue?!

You didn't start a new connection Screw :tsk: this is my favorite kind of game ever, as some people know.

Oh this is easy. McCartney wrote the theme song to a Bond film which stared Roger Moore and Roger Moore played Bond in a film that featured Lee as the main villain. :up:

This is another one, Christopher Lee appeared on the cover of Wing's (Paul McCartney's band from the 70's) Album "Band on the Run"

I've only got a hard one David Bowie-William Shatner. Good luck. :wink:

David Bowie was in The Prestige with Michael Caine who was in Miss Congeniality with William Shatner BAM!

Uh....

Do we have to do musicians to actors?

For now how about Peter Gabriel to Russel Crowe :wink: Good luck with that.

I think maybe we'll just have to let that one go at that. I really just picked two names off of a cd I was looking at and a movie case I was looking at.

Why is this 2 degrees anyways, isn't the standard 6? I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, just wondering.

Peter Gabriel's "Barry Williams Show" video was directed by Sean Penn who appeared a the 72nd annual Academy Awards with Russell Crowe....yeah I cheated, but now we all know and can move on with our lives.

I'm just gonna do two actors, if that's not cool, I'll go back to the original model:

Humphrey Bogart - Ben Stiller.

Back
Top Bottom