Testjeland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lara Mullen said:

:D

I did think of youse two when I was at a record fair this afternoon. Yes, the places you can think of someone. I saw some Phil Spector boxsets and remembered how Johan is also on the lookout for that one.
I hope everything's OK in Belfast.
:flirt:

Fah :wave:
I wanted to email you the other day to get your address for sending some cards of the Christmas variety

:wave: Marty. How are you? How have you been doing? I haven't spoken to you in a long time.

Johan is in the Netherlands now
I am at home with my parents, which is really strange. I'm only two days into my stay and I'm going a bit mad :lol:

We had a sinterklaas party today,....and my nephew and niece where the heroes lol,..not scared at all for the beardman and his slave,...

Rono said:
We had a sinterklaas party today,....and my nephew and niece where the heroes lol,..not scared at all for the beardman and his slave,...

:cute: indeed!
Our family had the Sinterklaas party yesterday. It was a good night for all. :)

I got some Sinterklass gifts this year but I'm waiting on them arriving.

Lara Mullen said:
Fah :wave:
I wanted to email you the other day to get your address for sending some cards of the Christmas variety

:wave: Marty. How are you? How have you been doing? I haven't spoken to you in a long time.

Johan is in the Netherlands now
I am at home with my parents, which is really strange. I'm only two days into my stay and I'm going a bit mad :lol:

Hi Lara :wave:

I just sent you an email to both addys I have....

Lara Mullen said:
I got some Sinterklass gifts this year but I'm waiting on them arriving.
I have the best of two worlds,...:D

Sinterklaas here and santa claus in 3 weeks :hyper:

Popmartijn said:

:D

I did think of youse two when I was at a record fair this afternoon. Yes, the places you can think of someone. I saw some Phil Spector boxsets and remembered how Johan is also on the lookout for that one.
I hope everything's OK in Belfast.
:flirt:

I've ordered him it for Christmas because I know he's been waiting for the price to go down but is always looking out for it. I'm having it shipped over from America so I hope it arrives on time.

And I really hope he doesn't read this, but he never posts in here, I think. And he's still in the Netherlands and doesn't have the time for internet surfing. :shh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom