Testjeland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:| ...... and i looked at the number of postings in combination with the date of register of my fellow tetjes,....

Where did i go wrong,.....

fah said:

It's on our list of places to go :up:

Sadly, I will probably not make it to the testje meet up next summer :(

:sad:

2008/2009 :hmm:

:hyper:

Speaking of going places, when are you going to India???

Soon.
I hope.

I was supposed to go this Tuesday, but it got postponed for a few weeks. The contract between the customer and my company hasn't been signed yet. I hope they sort that stuff out soon.

fah said:

It's on our list of places to go :up:

Sadly, I will probably not make it to the testje meet up next summer :(

2008/2009 :hmm:

Speaking of going places, when are you going to India???
:shame: not in 2010 you won`t,.....well winter 2010 that is.

btw, december 24 till january 19,..Love, Hockey and meeting people :hyper:

fah said:

2010 Vancouver :hyper:

Hockey :drool:

Where are you going to be btwn dec24/jan19 :hmm:
well, i am not sure,...Anaheim is on the programm though, and maybe san antonio.

fah said:

Ducks and Stars Hockey :hyper:
:| I did try to purchache tickets as test ( well, to see what for things i need to have before paying ) and i saw day number,..what is a day number :confused:

The vip pre-sale for some of the dallas stars dates will start on sept 7 and i want to have 2 tickets for december 31.

lol, i feel the same kind of nervous as before a U2 pre-sale :crazy:

Rono said:
:| I did try to purchache tickets as test ( well, to see what for things i need to have before paying ) and i saw day number,..what is a day number :confused:

The vip pre-sale for some of the dallas stars dates will start on sept 7 and i want to have 2 tickets for december 31.

lol, i feel the same kind of nervous as before a U2 pre-sale :crazy:

Day number is a phone number that you can be reached at during the day. Most of the North American sites are pre-set for the standard 10 digit phone number (3 digit area code +7 digit phone number).

fah said:

Day number is a phone number that you can be reached at during the day. Most of the North American sites are pre-set for the standard 10 digit phone number (3 digit area code +7 digit phone number).
Thanks,..the december games are secured :woowoo:

Doozer61 said:
are you coming to California again?
Well,we will try. We have the time, we want to go but the moneylevel is a little low this time.

:) It feels like a luxery problem though,..

Back
Top Bottom