Testjeland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
btw, is U23d playing in the Netherlands ? i did watch it here and i decided that i never will go to a live show,..i will just wait for the movie :wink:

Rono said:
ok,...i am sitting on the sofa watching basketball because my flight got canceled today.:|

Travelling :down:

:hug:

I was wondering if U23D was coming out here too, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Random question: How is Lizzie's Dutch coming along? I'm a bit worried about moving to a country if I don't know much language apart from hello, goodbye, gezellig and names of food and kitchen utensils. I'd like to know more before I leave here. I've tried learning more but I already have problems teaching a Spanish class right after French and I don't have any free time lately. These days all my time goes into typing up lesson plans, cutting out/gluing/photocopying/laminating for the lessons and sleeping.

Last edited:
:eyebrow: Did i miss something ? Do you need to say gezellig, hallo and vork soon ?

anyway, her dutch is not going so well. But my mother in law is doing her best :| I already ask my friends not speaking english to much . And in the Netherlands, Lizzie will take dutch classes. not only to learn dutch but to meet people , who are in the same situation. Living in a strange country,...

Rono said:
:eyebrow: Did i miss something ? Do you need to say gezellig, hallo and vork soon ?

Yes, when my teacher training is over in May. So, probably for around June time. Today I learnt I am in week 20 of the 36 week course. :hyper:

The geurtje one will most likely move over in the next few weeks/months to start the, if everything goes as the employer has said it will, new job and start house hunting. Fingers crossed.

Lara Mullen said:
Yes, when my teacher training is over in May. So, probably for around June time. Today I learnt I am in week 20 of the 36 week course. :hyper:

The geurtje one will most likely move over in the next few weeks/months to start the, if everything goes as the employer has said it will, new job and start house hunting. Fingers crossed.

:hyper:

And is it going to be Roosendaal megacity? :D

Rono said:
btw, is U23d playing in the Netherlands ? i did watch it here and i decided that i never will go to a live show,..i will just wait for the movie :wink:

No, it isn't. Yet at least. :grumpy:
I want to see it too! :scream:

Popmartijn said:

:hyper:

And is it going to be Roosendaal megacity? :D

No way! :D

Amsterdam maybe with the Deutsche Bank but the geurtje one was in Eindhoven today about a possible (better) job in Breda.

Amsterdam's cool. At least, in my opinion. Close to Utrecht. :)
And Breda's cool too. I grew up in a city just north of Breda, so it's OK in my book (by proxy). :)

Here's hoping he can get a nice job in a nice city. :up:

And :lol: at 'the geurtje one'. :)

He's not really a geurtje bloke. :heart:

At least in The Netherlands we have prospects. We could get a house. I'd probably find a job easier than I could here, it seems. And we wouldn't have to be stuck in some crummy rented house because that's the only option we have right now.

aye i have reached the age that it's about time i stop living like a student :D

and it seems i can buy us a nice house in the homelands if things do come together here
+ save some money for a wedding and all

hoozah!

:heart:

Salome said:
aye i have reached the age that it's about time i stop living like a student :D

:ohmy:
No more alcohol!?!?
:shocked:

:wink:

and it seems i can buy us a nice house in the homelands if things do come together here
+ save some money for a wedding and all

hoozah!

:heart:

:up:

Wedding! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom