St Mary’s Butts, Reading, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The setlists have always been too static, I love people ranting as if there's any chance U2 will suddenly decide "fuck it, we're a jam band".

Time for them to really mix it up. They need to do a cover of Sultans of Swing each night, complete with mad Alchemy finger-picking solo performed by edge while he walks around the stage nonchalant winking at his band mates.
Then Larry and Adam can swap instruments and play something from Pantera or somesuch.
Perhaps Bono can do a Disney solo (let it go? Lion King? Moana?) with just falsettos and a glockenspiel.
I should actually write to them..

Damnit I thought it was some veiled knock of an argument on EYKIW.

I don't know, EYKIW pretty much feels like tumbleweeds now.

As does most of this forum. Oh for the glory days.

Um.

So I've just been alerted to a conference that is being held in Superthread location #19, Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway, the world's northernmost town.

...and it's relevant to my research interests.

I might have to go.

Oh it's... California esque.

I'm getting killed at this Fortnite game and feel very old right now.

I must admit that I can't believe I haven't tweeted anything ill-advised on a Twitter account I maintain for a research centre at uni. I figure it's inevitable that one day something intended for my personal Twitter will end up on that one instead, and even more inevitable is that it'll be controversial.

27e83822be41cd9e36fb710e50b197a0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom